Tyrr Titan - setup

Hi, I just start to play Titan have 112 lvl right now,  but i heard there are two types of toon build you can choose, p skill critic and p attack critic. I really don't know which one to choose. I mostly play with the ISS (POM). Have basic equipment right now, but I feel like I don't have dmg when we doing 105 Aden (I know that they are harder now but still I'm not doing dmg there). Any information which one build is better for my lvl where I exp with buffer? And how to set it up, what to buy, what artifacts I need to have and other staff. I'm waiting for advice. 

+10 Blessed Exalted light set

+12 Bloody r110 1h sword with 2x kain crystal (p.attack 6% and p. attach critical damage 7% + and p attack, critical damage +7, + 3% damage from exalted soul crystal) I have argument with P. Accuracy +3 and P. skill critical damage 2,5%

hi,

its like always in this game depending on your investment, my opinion is Patk crit DMG is fine and not so expensiv.
you can get a low lvl weapon and put giant agument Patk crit dmg 15% on it, with no macro in Auto hunting  you
can activate a buff macro for it on skillbar. The Atk speed with autoatks is makes it effectiv.
If you hunt singel target what i guess with your equipment it will make a good job in time zones and singel hunting grounds.
Like that you can save Adena or try to get a Patk skill crit dmg Augment your weapon, we all know that a Adenagrave
to get a good one like 15% Pskill power or 20% skill crit dmg.
Over all you will have to invitest like 70% more adena to get a good working or lets say equal DMG output.

With skill's, the animation of the skills in use makes it a littel lower on DMG output overtime if you got the same bonus on SA's and other stuff.
I am tyrr too was titan and switched to maestro becouse i use skills and Dwarf got passiv skill wich gives 15% skill power and 30% skill crit rate.
Augments i have +15% skill DMG on weapon and Dragonshirt augment +12 % skill crit dmg, but even with all that Patk build was like 30% more effectiv.
Thats becouse with one of the last update's they hit up the dmg output on autoatks and the trigger of Buffs that increase the Patk crit dmg +100%
makes it possible.

2 hours ago, Soomood said:

+12 Bloody r110 1h sword

Switch to 2hand sword 😆

late game or PVP for sure the Pskill build is better
but like that you can save some adena and go one with the items you have right now.

I hope that helps you a littel bit and you will have a good time

45 minutes ago, Grambi said:

hi,

its like always in this game depending on your investment, my opinion is Patk crit DMG is fine and not so expensiv.
you can get a low lvl weapon and put giant agument Patk crit dmg 15% on it, with no macro in Auto hunting  you
can activate a buff macro for it on skillbar. The Atk speed with autoatks is makes it effectiv.
If you hunt singel target what i guess with your equipment it will make a good job in time zones and singel hunting grounds.
Like that you can save Adena or try to get a Patk skill crit dmg Augment your weapon, we all know that a Adenagrave
to get a good one like 15% Pskill power or 20% skill crit dmg.
Over all you will have to invitest like 70% more adena to get a good working or lets say equal DMG output.

With skill's, the animation of the skills in use makes it a littel lower on DMG output overtime if you got the same bonus on SA's and other stuff.
I am tyrr too was titan and switched to maestro becouse i use skills and Dwarf got passiv skill wich gives 15% skill power and 30% skill crit rate.
Augments i have +15% skill DMG on weapon and Dragonshirt augment +12 % skill crit dmg, but even with all that Patk build was like 30% more effectiv.
Thats becouse with one of the last update's they hit up the dmg output on autoatks and the trigger of Buffs that increase the Patk crit dmg +100%
makes it possible.

Switch to 2hand sword 😆

late game or PVP for sure the Pskill build is better
but like that you can save some adena and go one with the items you have right now.

I hope that helps you a littel bit and you will have a good time

I made a mistake, I have 2h sword ;) If I want to go with p attack crit dmg what should I invest, and how my AP tree should look like?

A plasure to Help 😆
i dont count the point out i just writh down what i Skilled and had the most DPS gain but i am lvl 115 so i have some more points then you.

Berserker might                     2p
Berserker element Atk         3p
Berserker Concentration     3p  (or less depenging on lvl)
Berserker Advance                3p
Berserker Focus                      2p (just becouse its needed to skill Berserker Death Wisper)
Berserker Death Wisper       3p
Berserker Power                     4p
Berserker Bloody Combat  1p min
Berserker Nature Attack      2p
Berserker Intensiy                 1p
Berserker Combat Master   1p

If you have more points put them on Berserker Bloody Combat when this is maxed out into Berserker Combat master the dmg effeticety is higher then just get more Patk.
In advance you can put points into Knight tree  Guardian Shield or Guardian Magic Barrier depending on wich DMG is more a pain in your A$$ :D
I recomand to put 1 point in Oracel tree Oracel Sight this gives Accuracy whike i testet it it feelt like the over all crith chance against monsters that have same lvl was way better.

9 hours ago, Soomood said:

Hi, I just start to play Titan have 112 lvl right now,  but i heard there are two types of toon build you can choose, p skill critic and p attack critic. I really don't know which one to choose. I mostly play with the ISS (POM). Have basic equipment right now, but I feel like I don't have dmg when we doing 105 Aden (I know that they are harder now but still I'm not doing dmg there). Any information which one build is better for my lvl where I exp with buffer? And how to set it up, what to buy, what artifacts I need to have and other staff. I'm waiting for advice. 

+10 Blessed Exalted light set

+12 Bloody r110 1h sword with 2x kain crystal (p.attack 6% and p. attach critical damage 7% + and p attack, critical damage +7, + 3% damage from exalted soul crystal) I have argument with P. Accuracy +3 and P. skill critical damage 2,5%

The game now is p skill power/crit dmg, however since you have "basic" gear, going p crit is an option as well BUT, do not expect to aoe, its good for single target, has ok dmg output but thats just it. you can transition slowly by investing to items that are common between the 2 builds i.e. p atk/ element and then switch at a later time to p skill crit.

also, change the augument from the weapon whil the augument stones are cheap 470-500m each, you need to max out the stats for your build, that skill crit dmg is worthless...

1 hour ago, Nauka said:

I went for skill power built. Now I can kill all group of 11 mobs with just 1 skill. And you don't need good gear for that, just a few augments changed and skills enchanted.

this is too vague of an answer and generates a lot of additional questions, please give us, class /lvl/gear and XP area that you are able to do this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Helv said:

Does anyone use heavy armor on a Titan or all go for Light?

in pvp all went heavy i think, in PVE is more common light, but tanking diference between light and heavy if you are not stacking enough is big.

4 hours ago, Helv said:

Does anyone use heavy armor on a Titan or all go for Light?

5 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

in pvp all went heavy i think, in PVE is more common light, but tanking diference between light and heavy if you are not stacking enough is big.

it all comes down to gear, you dont just need +10 heavy or light armor. There are many more items that contribute in choosing the right gear.

For example, if you are aiming for R110 armor, go for light, the element defence increase negates the pdef difference, get a R110 sigil and stack more element defenses and on top of that add Tersi lv6 on each piece, ( sigil too), that right there is 1200 pdef x 6 = +7200 pdef and 6% pdef extra on top of that, in exchange you get 10% reuse from the light armor.

From there on, the number of different items available is rather big so is the answer if we do not get more context.

You see, a question in L2 is not that simple, I can literally write an essay on different setups/builds or how to min/max you dps but we need more context before writting that essay!  

• Thanks 1