Throne of Heros question

Ekaterina_Valina

1. any member with privileges for the throne of heroes can start it but they must be the command channel leader dont have to be elite.

2.  Not really sure Goldburg unlocks for level 9 clans Mary Reed unlocks for level 11 clans and Tauti unlocks for level 13.

My clan completely overpowers Goldburg he is a one or two shot and Mary reed is usually dead before Zaken spawns.

3.  Min to enter I believe is 2 parties totaling 7 people.  You only get 1 chest spawn with 7 if you had 10 in the raid 2 chests spawn after you kill.  All must be clan members I believe min level is 105.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ekaterina_Valina said:

1. Can elite members start throne of heros? or only clan leader

2. what lvl are the bosses there?

3. can a non command channel enter? Like a party of 5 accounts.

even tho ppl answered on your 2nd point.. im guessing thats NOT your question.. what req to fight them.. as far as i know.. Goldberg is lvl116 and Mary Reed 120.. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NejJim said:

even tho ppl answered on your 2nd point.. im guessing thats NOT your question.. what req to fight them.. as far as i know.. Goldberg is lvl116 and Mary Reed 120.. 

you forgot to add cost of gear! a total of around 1200$ invested in gear if you are an eviscerator, or 3k for every other toon ( asuming you are trying to solo it)

clan lvl 7 for goldberg clan lvl 10 for mary clan lvl 13 for tauti.

any with 1 toon geared can solo it, you just need watch yellow/white the mob. so 3lvl or less diference.

cc of 8ppl for spawn 2 boxes at end, less toons only 1 box spawn.

think for  port min with cc of 2+2.

On 7/10/2023 at 10:29 PM, Connex said:

you forgot to add cost of gear! a total of around 1200$ invested in gear if you are an eviscerator, or 3k for every other toon ( asuming you are trying to solo it)

didnt forget at all.. since the actual question was.. "lvl on bosses".. NOT "whats needed to kill boss".. seen you do this often.. answering WITHOUT actually answering :/

1 hour ago, NejJim said:

didnt forget at all.. since the actual question was.. "lvl on bosses".. NOT "whats needed to kill boss".. seen you do this often.. answering WITHOUT actually answering :/

he is a new player ( returning or maybe trying to figure out what is best gear to use), he just posted a few weeks ago about gear etc. Since I tend to remember things, I did add some extra information that would be helpfull. Unfortunatelly for people that have played for years, when giving an answer they think that people already know how the game works when in reality not many people can understand game mechanics.

33 minutes ago, Connex said:

he is a new player ( returning or maybe trying to figure out what is best gear to use), he just posted a few weeks ago about gear etc. Since I tend to remember things, I did add some extra information that would be helpfull. Unfortunatelly for people that have played for years, when giving an answer they think that people already know how the game works when in reality not many people can understand game mechanics.

again.. NOT REALLY.. you aimed a comment what I forgot.. didnt put it as "general" info for the one asking the specific questions.. you do alot of trolling.. in numerous posts.. not saying you give NO INFO.. but like 80% trolling.. just like some other forum warriors.. and as a former veteran player, but NOT forum warrior.. its just sad to see how ppl actully act to discourage others.. like you commented on an other post how stupid he was to even bring up a question.. was obvious WHY he did.. but you twisted it to your own battlefield to show how much smarter and know it all you are

On 7/13/2023 at 7:46 PM, NejJim said:

again.. NOT REALLY.. you aimed a comment what I forgot.. didnt put it as "general" info for the one asking the specific questions.. you do alot of trolling.. in numerous posts.. not saying you give NO INFO.. but like 80% trolling.. just like some other forum warriors.. and as a former veteran player, but NOT forum warrior.. its just sad to see how ppl actully act to discourage others.. like you commented on an other post how stupid he was to even bring up a question.. was obvious WHY he did.. but you twisted it to your own battlefield to show how much smarter and know it all you are

Define what is trolling, since his comments are usually right on point.

If you can't handle the truth being told, just avoid taking to strangers on the internetz. This dues help with rage outbursts and prevents meltdowns.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mixa said:

Define what is trolling, since his comments are usually right on point.

If you can't handle the truth being told, just avoid taking to strangers on the internetz. This dues help with rage outbursts and prevents meltdowns.

HAHAHAHA... i did expect YOU to comment something like this.. atleast HE is MORE on point than you.. wb btw.. hope you changed for the better