L2Store & Hero Coin Reward Program Retirement Notice

Wissp

On 7/26/2023 at 10:40 AM, Islanmir said:

I was about to ask same questions as you... But i am guessing one of my answeres already: the exalted armor bundles will be gone.... :(((( That have been the way for some of us equip theyr chars to endure past 105.... me included.

They are in the game, in the Eisen store, but based on what I am seeing...you are going to pay more for them.

why i dont get hero coins after spent 500 euro ????? @Hermes  @Wissp here is no writed that we dont get anymore hero coins by spending EURO .........also https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/shop/prestige here is writed when u buy prestige u get 40 hero coins ....... where are my hero coins from spending ???please refund there are nothing writed that we dont get anymore hero coins in this notice , please refund my hero coins i want use till 31 october please !!! Thanks 

4 hours ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

why i dont get hero coins after spent 500 euro ????? @Hermes  @Wissp here is no writed that we dont get anymore hero coins by spending EURO .........also https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/shop/prestige here is writed when u buy prestige u get 40 hero coins ....... where are my hero coins from spending ???please refund there are nothing writed that we dont get anymore hero coins in this notice , please refund my hero coins i want use till 31 october please !!! Thanks 

Seriously? Your reading comprehension skills need some work mate ...

As part of these changes, the Hero Coin Reward Program will no longer be supported after August 1st. As a result, you will no longer be able to obtain Hero Coins in the game.

On 7/31/2023 at 3:22 PM, AshesOfAden said:

Well your logic kind of denies everything , people from "poor countries" certainly would pay for stuff but NC was selling chances(boxes) so why people have to buy box and get roses/pots if they are "poor" they cant gamble alot ,

I'm a middle class I would say , if i see promo with boxes with 65 items in it I skip I dont need pots , if i see promo with real stuff I spend 100$ sometimes more on it as I know i will get it (cloaks, growth cookies, kain enchants like now) , otherwise I wouldn't pay for chance which will give me nothing ,

Not sure about others but thats my opinion and my choices :) 

And I bet Latin or other country man which you mentioned would save 10$ to buy ruby lv5 or something if they would knew that they will get it 100%

if you poor at list do not be stupid and make money do not play old game which is almost death

11 hours ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

losser