Why does my Orc Fighter look like an Orc Mage :(

SirDuke

The whole point of converting my fighter orc to a domi was to keep the fighter skin. If I wanted him to look like a puny mage, I would have never bothered. Why did this change during the update????

Change. It. Back.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SirDuke said:

The whole point of converting my fighter orc to a domi was to keep the fighter skin. If I wanted him to look like a puny mage, I would have never bothered. Why did this change during the update????

Change. It. Back.

Why did NCmurica Give my Dominator Malaria... and let him waste away(I think they wanted him to die) I would have liked the opportunity to change class, to Hierophant or Doomcryer... even back to Titan, I customized my Toon from the beginning as a Fighter model(Bought Weapon/Armor APPs for the Fighter model... they look ridiculous now). I only heard the whispered rumors after the latest Red Libra was over.

This kinda F***s up everything since 2012 when they first introduced the Stone of Destiny... Leave Dominators as the Only Class that Has to be ORC; Fighter model and Mystic model both have option during Red Libra, ANY other Race does not have the option to become Dominator. ALL the other previously Locked classes never had the Extra model options that Orcs had... so we alone lose out and all become type A/A/A Face Hairstyle/color(how about some bound Beauty Shop tickets to change our look)

24 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

This kinda F***s up everything since 2012 when they first introduced the Stone of Destiny... Leave Dominators as the Only Class that Has to be ORC; Fighter model and Mystic model both have option during Red Libra, ANY other Race does not have the option to become Dominator. ALL the other previously Locked classes never had the Extra model options that Orcs had... so we alone lose out and all become type A/A/A Face Hairstyle/color(how about some bound Beauty Shop tickets to change our look)

I'm not sure how many Orc Fighter's turned ISS at that time... but the re-diversification: when ISS Enchanter had to specialize, Orcs of Any model could Awaken with Stone of Destiny or use Chaos Essence to become Dominator. Certainly the option was there for 5-8 years(If you were very optimistic at the time) the Only Races with Fighter/Mystic model options are Humans and Orcs... next step will be you Automatically become the Race of your Main Class, no more Dwarf Nukers/Tanks etc. 

13 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

I'm not sure how many Orc Fighter's turned ISS at that time... but the re-diversification: when ISS Enchanter had to specialize, Orcs of Any model could Awaken with Stone of Destiny or use Chaos Essence to become Dominator. Certainly the option was there for 5-8 years(If you were very optimistic at the time) the Only Races with Fighter/Mystic model options are Humans and Orcs... next step will be you Automatically become the Race of your Main Class, no more Dwarf Nukers/Tanks etc. 

SHUT YOUR FACE... no further explanation please, I will Absolutely quit if my Dwarf Shillien Saint with Beautyshop treatments/Weapon & Armor Appearances suddenly becomes Dark Elf like this.

LOL, some of my Alts were named as a mentee, the names made sense as mentee... some I liked enough to not delete at 105(I have changed some to different classes during Red Libras, the names might seem "RPG Racist" because of some automatic Race-by-class nonsense)