ADD DESTINY PACK & VALIANT SCROLLS BACK

Scoobz

To wipe out the l2 store completely gives a big unfair advantage to players who did no stock up on items like destiny packs and valiant scrolls. I suggest you guys put these items back in store or remove them from game permanently and credit players who made these purchases. This is unfair game play! I am waiting to hear about this topic as i mentioned this many times and zero response from you guys. I'm sure majority of l2 players agree with me on this topic. @Hermes @Wissp

• Like 2

Bring the destiny pack back! If players are allowed to STOCK UP on an item that isn't sold anymore this is a huge disadvantage to any player. Not everybody can afford to buy years worth of packages in advance. Like all your other items in game you should have applied an END DATE and not sold any or allow them to be used past "said date"

agree 100%.,  there are multiple posts about this.  Some ppl have stock piled a years worth of not only the EXP rune but also they get a 200% drop rate rune thats no longer offered which is huge for TOI drops.   Imagine those that had 200% EXP for years compared to those that only get 5 hrs of 200% or the crappy 50% per day.  You guys certainly outdo yourselves with your ideas!  Had u announced WE WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING THE DESTINY PACK hell i woulda stockpiled years worth as well.  Bring it back or remove it entirely from the game

On 8/9/2023 at 10:23 AM, Scoobz said:

To wipe out the l2 store completely gives a big unfair advantage to players who did no stock up on items like destiny packs and valiant scrolls. I suggest you guys put these items back in store or remove them from game permanently and credit players who made these purchases. This is unfair game play! I am waiting to hear about this topic as i mentioned this many times and zero response from you guys. I'm sure majority of l2 players agree with me on this topic. @Hermes @Wissp

life is not fair! How about NCWEST delete the old agathions too!? because new players can't get agathion from BR, rebirth, ress, reflet and etc... What do you think permanently delete as well?

We know not today that the NCWEST team cares little about their players/clients, nothing has changed in years and nothing will change!

The big whales will always be there to provide thousands of dollars to the company and many who come here to "complain" are part of these whales, so save your time.

3 hours ago, whois said:

A lot of injustice with players who can't buy destiny pack for 2 years, like some did. The fair thing would be to come back with destiny so that everyone has a fair experience in L2.

and how the loss of destiny prevent u have the same experience ?

Yo!!! is this a joke ? Where is Destiny pack???? that thing was not free what’s wrong with this game don’t you want to keep ppl paying and playing ? or trying to force ppl quit so they can move on with this game? >.> just add it back make it more expensive or cheaper or whatever… Guys I think we are on our own. they dont reply anyway, lol :P 

2 hours ago, iCayde6 said:

Yo!!! is this a joke ? Where is Destiny pack???? that thing was not free what’s wrong with this game don’t you want to keep ppl paying and playing ? or trying to force ppl quit so they can move on with this game? >.> just add it back make it more expensive or cheaper or whatever… Guys I think we are on our own. they dont reply anyway, lol :P 

6 eins coin to get a 5h one....think and then u gonna understand if they lose :P

On 8/16/2023 at 11:48 AM, fademist said:

and how the loss of destiny prevent u have the same experience ?

ofc any can play even at 1%, no1 prevents no1 from doin that, but how would u exp for 1 year with a 300% exp deficit???!!! destiny + erupting vitality exp. i'll tell u, coz u clearly miss some math lessons, way slower buddy, waaaay slower ...that is the injustice @whois talks about

12 hours ago, FlyHunter said:

ofc any can play even at 1%, no1 prevents no1 from doin that, but how would u exp for 1 year with a 300% exp deficit???!!! destiny + erupting vitality exp. i'll tell u, coz u clearly miss some math lessons, way slower buddy, waaaay slower ...that is the injustice @whois talks about

like we used to do before xp runes come to shop....real issue is xp runes made ppl lazy....

On 8/9/2023 at 3:23 PM, Scoobz said:

Welcome to "mortal life" scoobz, it's not fun that side, isn't it?

This game is garbage, ruled by a new crew that we put all our prayers to change back to old times. 

Pleasw, make l2 great again.