The current outsourced "Support" company you are using is horrific, Please change them.

MrE

The current support that NC Soft is outsourcing to is absolutely horrific. They just use a blanket "we can't help with that" for nearly everything. And when they are able to provide a service (which will typically take 5 messages and about 7 days) their response to that is something similar to "Log out for 3 days, and we will email you when we are done" 

I am honestly trying to figure out why we're all still here? The prices have tripled for everything in the last year, the communication is non existent, you have removed nearly everything from the game and put it behind a paywall, and now you have outsourced to a "company" that seems to be run by one person who does nothing. 

What are we paying you for again? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, MrE said:

The current support that NC Soft is outsourcing to is absolutely horrific. They just use a blanket "we can't help with that" for nearly everything. And when they are able to provide a service (which will typically take 5 messages and about 7 days) their response to that is something similar to "Log out for 3 days, and we will email you when we are done" 

I am honestly trying to figure out why we're all still here? The prices have tripled for everything in the last year, the communication is non existent, you have removed nearly everything from the game and put it behind a paywall, and now you have outsourced to a "company" that seems to be run by one person who does nothing. 

What are we paying you for again? 

Its a same people who were before they just updated ticket system website as I had a reply from same "GM Illumi" not sure if we can call him GM ,

Even to log in to your "L2 account in website takes 30seconds"... kind of lame update for tickets...

8 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Its a same people who were before they just updated ticket system website as I had a reply from same "GM Illumi" not sure if we can call him GM ,

Even to log in to your "L2 account in website takes 30seconds"... kind of lame update for tickets...

Of they are just using the same names? The response time has tripled, the replies show they don't even read the messages we send, it has gotten so much worse, its beyond garbage as it sits now. 

I have been waiting in a Processing status for 6 days while they look into my restore...... 
And with the new system i can't even ask them if my ticket is lost, or update it.
Whomever they contracted with for support is not doing a good job.........

It's been more than 4 days without a response to a ticket trying to recover an account. And how is the weekend? It is very likely that I will only receive a response on Monday.

This has no explanation. Such a big company with such poor service.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's a new team.

Previous team used to reply faster and provide real solutions.

The new one... I cannot say the same.

I was applying monthly code on accoutns and one of them got restricted.

I raised more then 10 tickets, got no solution at all. One of the tickets has been open for more than two weeks and there is no response or solution at all.

Here is the last response I got:

We are currently looking into a resolution, at this time.
Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time frame as to when this will be addressed,
Please note that we're not ignoring your request but doing our best to fix this issue.

After investigation, we will get in touch with you shortly.

In other words: No1 knows when we will fix it, but one day maybe...

🤡