ERROR 610

DooooM

4 hours ago, DooooM said:

Ontem eu chequei normalmente agora estou tentando fazer login e esse erro está aparecendo (errorCode = 610)

Eu tento várias alternativas não funcionando, por favor precisa de ajuda.

I have same problem about this but error 380, just NETVirtua Again or NC not fix ? This week no updates need help --'.

6 minutes ago, DominoD said:

Tente registrar novamente. Posso fazer login com o NetVirtua.

i try but not loguin still error 380 and i unistall antivirus disable all windows defender... i just remenber this error after month -.-' i just format pc for nothing and after 2 week NCsoft fix this....

• L2 Team
9 hours ago, DominoD said:

Are you from Brazil? Because it could be the same problem with NetVirtua like around a month ago.

Good call, DominoD.

If anybody else is on Net Virtua and seeing the same GameGuard error, please contact them regarding your issue and we will look into on our side as well. Thank you!

On 12/21/2017 at 8:54 AM, DooooM said:

Yesterday I logged in normally now I am trying to log in and this error is appearing (errorCode=610)

i try various alternatives not work pls need help.

Week ago i have the same prob and you kwno this is nc west problem not you im play from USA and this is gameguard bug not Ethernet PROVIDER

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, SasyPisos said:

Week ago i have the same prob and you kwno this is nc west problem not you im play from USA and this is gameguard bug not Ethernet PROVIDER

1 hour ago, SasyPisos said:

It is a general error code that GameGuard gives when there is a connectivity issue, and it is not specific to one issue. As pointed out by another player, with this particular report, there is correlation with Net Virtua, a Brazilian ISP. And those who have been posted about this issue yesterday are on Net Virtua.

37 minutes ago, Hime said:

It is a general error code that GameGuard gives when there is a connectivity issue, and it is not specific to one issue. As pointed out by another player, with this particular report, there is correlation with Net Virtua, a Brazilian ISP. And those who have been posted about this issue yesterday are on Net Virtua.

But 

there is only one way need call to Korea

• 3 months later...

I'm getting this error! I've arrived today  home (i was on vocation for 1 week, i've played some times there with no problems) and now i got this error, i use NET VIRTUA

edit: when i tried to use internet of celphone it works! How can i fix it to use router wifi?

Archived