Instance lurin

Bunk

Ok intance lurin is player 105+ but, there is problem, what is the problem?, damage from your character,the damage of your golem depend of the damage your char,pass 7 minutes and appears lurin and no kill in 3 minutos, if your damage is low, GG INTANCE MALETAAAAAAAAAAA

4 hours ago, Amappytime said:

I can only walk around with the golem, How can i make the golem fight?

Open the Skills window... use the Golem Transformation's Skills and Actions, after Transforming(all skills/many actions from non-transformed state will be greyed out on the skill bar when you are transformed).

I think we're overcomplicating this. Should be a very quick and easy instance.

1. Before you enter, buff up. Get 5 minute ISS Domi and SWS/Spectral Dancer buffs. (I don't mention Prophet because we already get event buff.) For those of you who have enchanted your Eva Saint melee/range attack buff for +Might or +Magic, go ahead buff that, too. If you use Soup, sure, add that, too. You keep those when you're in Golem form and they do help damage stats.

2. Create a basic macro with the two golem skills and put it in your Auto Target box. Make sure you choose Short Distance Auto Target. Use this at beginning for the mobs only. Remember, those mobs actually restore your HP and MP when you kill them in Golem form. (I'm still trying to figure out how people die in this instance at that stage.)

3.  Also put the 2 golem skills on your hot bar. Lurin always appears at the 3-minute mark. Make sure you're close to his spawn point to save time. When Lurin spawns, turn off your Auto Target macro, manually target Lurin and then right click on your hot bar golem skills. The important thing is to make sure that Lurin is the only mob you've targeted. Don't worry about the other mobs. Your sweep golem skill will AOE kill them and replenish your HP even as they are attacking you. If you have half decent equipment, you should easily kill Lurin in the three minutes.

It goes without saying, you can build a single macro that does all of the above for the entire duration of the instance, if you know how to create them. Not giving away all of my secrets here. 😆

If you have really low gear and don't kill Lurin before your Golem transform expires, BSOE. Be happy for the boosted XP that you get from killing the other mobs, but you can't really finish the instance because Lurin will kill you easily in your normal form with one hit. You can debuff/slow him, you can try to kite him, but eventually he'll catch you and you're dead. 

• Like 1

A trick mentioned here and there...

1.- When time ends and golem transformation disappears, you will probably will die 1-hit
2.- After you are dead go to System Menu --> Select Character

3.- Select the dead character you were using to do the instance (this way you will appear fast and dead at Aden)

4.- Ress you fast, buff again fast, and enter the instance fast again
5.- After entering the instance again you can talk the NPC to transform into Golem again

6.- The 10 min will start running again, no little dwarves will appear and Lurin will be waiting for you with the SAME HEALTH he had just before you were dead, so you can continue attacking again from the inner safety of your golem :)

• Like 1

Easy to kill method.

1. Make a macro ( /target lurin ) only (no need attack)  and put it as usual in auto hunting window.

2. Make sure you have got buffs  (Emperor's, pot's, Iss whatever). 

3. Speak to NPC Grimnir to transform open the skills window and put the two toggle golem skills in hotbar.

4. Move to center and when minions appears set both toggle to auto and also set to On the macro in auto hunting window.

5. This works with no further actions so enjoy your coffee

6. Lurin appears the last three minutes and die in aprox 65 sec.

#Feoh 107 with Basic Exalted Gear and nothing special

ok.. if you have hard time with this instance.. here is a tip that will make it MUCH easier... bsoe OUT at 3.40-3.20 left.. do self buffs + PoM or whatever your ISS has.. enter again.. most useful dmg buffs 1min-5min CANT be rebuffed inside IN GOLEM form.. so just get out before Lurin comes.. enter WHEN he appears.. and if fast enough.. you even get to use BR on Lurin.. then its NO problem.. REGARDLESS class :/