ACCOUNT SUPPORT ISSUE

2 weeks ago i changed my IP address due to a new modem installation.   my email did not receive the IP verification code.  I have access to my email. I have spoken with tech support for the email provider and verified no issues.  YES I CHECKED SPAM ETC

I sent in multiple tickets and I am being told that it is being investigated.  Every phone number i call for ncsoft results in a waste of time. literally no one answers the phone.  The support team should be fired. and no resolution appears to be an option. The delay between replys is 16-20 hours at a clip and i swear  no one reads the issue or checks the process before replying.  

I asked for help on discord after frustration peaked and i get banned for a week on discord for calling out all the moderators for help. 

there is zero consideration from nc staff. and zero help . 

What does a player have to do to get this resolved? Any direction and help is greatly appreciated.  Imagine if this was your account.

@Hermes   PLEASE HELP

TICKET # 

Receipt Number: 2164900

Lineage2

i have seen an inbox do exactly that , no email even though one was sent , its not in the spam ... check for a view setting in your inbox ,  ill bet that is it . tricky inbox  view setting . its got panes . good luck .

This is a recent thing to some. Its turning out that its not NCSoft, its you service provider. Some have begun to block mail from NCSoft/L2 and it doesn't show as spam. Its like the phone call thats blocked before it rings. See if they have begun to block stuff that you don't want blocked. In game player was out for the pass 28days until he found out that it was his provider, not NCSoft. 

I know two other ppl that had same issue as u  have.Took a bit of time but in both cases the issue was resolved (about one month or so was the period)In the first case from what i know the person was using the mail from his isp so basically the problem started from there and after coordination with his isp ncsoft was put in a trusted list and could get the mail with verification.In the second case the person was using hotmail (other acc he had and was using gmail was working and could log) and in that case answer came from ncsoft part after coordination.So i guess u kinda need to wait a bit although might take some time,Good thing both cases i know the issue was resolved and was same as u

1 minute ago, Spelly said:

This is a recent thing to some. Its turning out that its not NCSoft, its you service provider. Some have begun to block mail from NCSoft/L2 and it doesn't show as spam. Its like the phone call thats blocked before it rings. See if they have begun to block stuff that you don't want blocked. In game player was out for the pass 28days until he found out that it was his provider, not NCSoft. 

i think we talk for the same person  and is the first case i refered

2 hours ago, Trixas said:

I know two other ppl that had same issue as u  have.Took a bit of time but in both cases the issue was resolved (about one month or so was the period)In the first case from what i know the person was using the mail from his isp so basically the problem started from there and after coordination with his isp ncsoft was put in a trusted list and could get the mail with verification.In the second case the person was using hotmail (other acc he had and was using gmail was working and could log) and in that case answer came from ncsoft part after coordination.So i guess u kinda need to wait a bit although might take some time,Good thing both cases i know the issue was resolved and was same as u

Any idea what the specific issue was that they resolved. so i can mention it in my next ticket 

Their service provider or email provider is the one that was blocking their mail from NCsoft. The one i refer to got his email provider to unblock NCsoft and then he recieved the code. Whats the email that you use for that account. Contact them and find out if they are the ones blocking NCsoft before you see the mail. 

On 1/25/2024 at 8:22 PM, Spelly said:

Their service provider or email provider is the one that was blocking their mail from NCsoft. The one i refer to got his email provider to unblock NCsoft and then he recieved the code. Whats the email that you use for that account. Contact them and find out if they are the ones blocking NCsoft before you see the mail. 

I  went this route already and it isnt the issue. just to be certain i asked for an email change on the account which they granted. and i used a different provider. The same problem is going on

earlier i tried to log into a steam forum account , i had all of my info on a sticky note , i could not get my email ...

the reason why ? i used a different email ... lol , i have no idea why i used my real email for steam .  my advise is check any  alt email accounts for the email for lineage 2  from ncsoft . you never know until you try . good luck .

On 1/27/2024 at 4:24 AM, NagnarX said:

I  went this route already and it isnt the issue. just to be certain i asked for an email change on the account which they granted. and i used a different provider. The same problem is going on

Your account suspected on RMT . Thats why :)