Dagger Class

Wakka

The general consensus right now is, if they don't have all the skills its better to pick something else. We won't know till they release the patch notes if they have their gap closer and other skills. Choice wise people seem to like the human dagger(TH) first followed by the dark elf dagger(AW) for the hex.

They are apparently a class that's pretty lackluster until they reach end levels, overall not the best character when you are poor and first leveling a character.

all classes should have their all 1.5 patch skills. It is a question if we will have any 2.0 skills right away on launch. Play what ever you enjoy the most. This is not x10 private server where you can re-roll class at any time. Many players will be playing weaker class in beginning and wait for 2.0/2.5 where power shift to their side.

From my understanding it isn't so much about available skills as it will be what (if any) Runes we will get.  Just FYI, Runes = SA's in classic.  There is a new Might Mortal Rune but we probably won't get it.  With that said, daggers have two big problems in classic; first, they miss stabs on a fairly regular basis and second, there is only one crit dmg ring and it is VERY difficult to get. 

The consensus seems to be AW > TH > PW (spoilers aren't dagger users in classic). 

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

You guys are disappointing me :)

I want to PW to be my main. Are dagger this bad in classic?

I could always go Spoiler - Warlord - SE ! Better?

I don't know; best advice is to play what you want.  I'm just trying to set expectations based on research I have done on the other classic platforms.  Daggers miss stabs in classic (just like in the good old days) and there are less crit dmg multipliers so....

They aren't a "bad" class by any means.  They just aren't as strong as they are in GoD.

PW and AW are on the same stage, TH you need a lvl 12 or 13 rune for increased blow chance or they suck thats just fact.

I was talking with the skelth dagger th hero about this 1 year ago and he said if you have the money to get the rune...th is nice, but if not dont play th. With Focus Death PW has + 30 or 40 % (cant remember) higher chance to land blows and the same or higher damage then TH .

Daggers useless on 1.5 .  power will open at lvl 78 + 3rd skills from tablets. about dagger races.
1.5 TH best , but still useless.
on later update 2.0 all daggers good on lvl 78. without 78 dagger dead class.
AW best damage , some selfs for oly . HEX top skill, easy farm.
TH ... hmm Throwing dagger on 76 is OP .  no more. 1x1 beat all daggers. for solo play - only TH.for party play better aw/pw
PW - low STR = low chanse double backstab/lethal  & hard solo farm. but self buffs good for oly. 78 its like AW.

with good boost/ buffs / epics / OE items / and ofc good party , its very fun class , top lineage class by gameplay.

On 01/10/2018 at 10:44 AM, JackalsAW said:

Daggers useless on 1.5 .  power will open at lvl 78 + 3rd skills from tablets. about dagger races.
1.5 TH best , but still useless.
on later update 2.0 all daggers good on lvl 78. without 78 dagger dead class.
AW best damage , some selfs for oly . HEX top skill, easy farm.
TH ... hmm Throwing dagger on 76 is OP .  no more. 1x1 beat all daggers. for solo play - only TH.for party play better aw/pw
PW - low STR = low chanse double backstab/lethal  & hard solo farm. but self buffs good for oly. 78 its like AW.

with good boost/ buffs / epics / OE items / and ofc good party , its very fun class , top lineage class by gameplay.

PW has the highest success rate of all the blow skills....

On 2018-10-02 at 8:40 PM, Lumo said:

PW has the highest success rate of all the blow skills....

success rate , because more dex ,
but success rate x2 AW has bigger.
nvm
till 78 TH>AW>PW
78 AW>PW>TH
80 AW=PW>TH
Thats all what you need to know . Just take the one you like , Daggers>all

Archived