Run Speed and buff classes

orangezas

18 minutes ago, orangezas said:

So if i go either archer or daggers i will be the fastest class? Also, what buffer has the best movement speed buff? or best buffs for archer/daggers

Elves have the fastest base run speed. Human dagger and archer get a short movement speed buff call dash but are noticeably slower then elves outside of that.

Pretty much any buffer can give wind walk and when you dont have it you'll want to find a wall to bash your head against because you're so slow. 

Sword Singers have a unique song that increases movement speed and can also be beneficial to all parties due to having a crit increase song that is amazing for archers. They also have a defense song that can be helpful for anyone. Unfortunately all of those are post 40+ skills. 

Just now, Sweetness said:

Elves have the fastest base run speed. Human dagger and archer get a short movement speed buff call dash but are noticeably slower then elves outside of that.

Pretty much any buffer can give wind walk and when you dont have it you'll want to find a wall to bash your head against because you're so slow. 

Sword Singers have a unique song that increases movement speed and can also be beneficial to all parties due to have a crit increase song that is amazing for archers. They also have a defense song that can be helpful for anyone. 

Tyvm !

1 hour ago, orangezas said:

Im new to lineage 2 and looking forward to classic. I have two questions

What class/race has the fastest run speed?

What are the different buff classes like? Can someone list the main abilities of each buff class please?

Do you want a lineage 2 character or a Chocobo?

*If you want to play the Chocobo, go Golden Chocobo.

Archived