Where is the Old and Hardcore quests/content 1-20?

TheHoryon

You're clearly confused by all that's happening, but this is not 'old' ('vanilla') L2. This is L2 Classic. A revamped version of the old game with the addition of some systems from GoD + a few new things.

6 minutes ago, Suhr said:

You're clearly confused by all that's happening, but this is not 'old' ('vanilla') L2. This is L2 Classic. A revamped version of the old game with the addition of some systems from GoD + a few new things.

Have u already play Classic before? probably not. since 1.0 until 2.0 the content are the old. Just in Baium they put that generic quests for new ppl grow fast and rush lvl a bit more fast.

That quests are not for one launch, they are develop for really long time after, just for help new players. 

For the launch give us that quests, will kill any spots 1-20, because u will just need to follow a quest row and take 20, like everyone, walking the same patch. 

I'm sad for see that decision.

And again, have u already play classic before?

1 hour ago, Suhr said:

This is the quote from the L2 classic advertisement for the new server:

"North American players will get a chance to step back in time and experience Lineage II as it was in the beginning" 

Now tell it's not at least presented like it should be "old L2"

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, TheHoryon said:

Effi4TW.png

Really? That quests, for the CLASSIC launch?

Impossible to give us more generic quests to kill the nostalgia until 20? Maybe next Patch to Awakening...........

Sad..........

The old hunting repeatable quests are still around. I only put the quests that were new or significant for acquiring certain items in the Patch Notes.

I hope you set the monster respawns and density pretty high, coz every1 will be doing these quests.

Its 1 thing to add the old quests back to the game as well, but it wont make sense to do them. Only if u wanna fall behind significantly.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:30 PM, Juji said:

The old hunting repeatable quests are still around. I only put the quests that were new or significant for acquiring certain items in the Patch Notes.

The value of those quests have been cut in half, at least. If it rewarded 1k Adena, it will now give you 500,

Archived