L2 Classic is supposed to be hardcore not carebear experience

I am having trouble with my accounts right now but there is a more pressing issue. I am sure a quick poll to demonstrate the desire of the player base over what the carebear in your team that has decided on these changes to the system. One of the main reasons people want the classic version back is the PK system of old. How can you even think of making the hardcore version a PvE server, it is not even logical.

Poll for changes

copy/paste the poll to other threads

One of the main reasons people want the classic version back is the PK system of old

You mean, that's the only "reason" , right?

So because pk = no drop, this is now a ..carebear experience?

Nice logic there, truly is :|

Nice, simple poll.  I like the idea and thank you for it, but the keyboard warriors here are hardly representative of the entire population who will play this game.  Form NCWest's standpoint, the real poll is how many people play on the servers and spend their money.  If all of you who want the changes care so much, boycott the game, don't spend your time and money on the classic servers.  If enough of you boycott, the changes you want will come.  Then those of us who disagree with you will have the same choice.

4 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Nice, simple poll.  I like the idea and thank you for it, but the keyboard warriors here are hardly representative of the entire population who will play this game.  Form NCWest's standpoint, the real poll is how many people play on the servers and spend their money.  If all of you who want the changes care so much, boycott the game, don't spend your time and money on the classic servers.  If enough of you boycott, the changes you want will come.  Then those of us who disagree with you will have the same choice.

See, I told John you'd never apologize or accept once you got your way and f'd up everything.  This is why people like you need to be vocally contested. When it was thought to be our way it was a democracy. Now its a dictatorship.

https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021

25 minutes ago, Lawman said:

I asked Juji to make an official poll.

3 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Me that's exactly what I'm planning to do I was planning to play because they presented this new server as classic with classic features, well this doesn't seem like a classic server to me when they go & change such important stuff as "drop on death for chaotic characters" this was a staple for L2 that has never been changed before, the moment they went & did that me & my friends are no longer interested to play on this server not until they revert this change to how always was.

Archived