Maximum stats cap

Fenreir

in classic there shouldn't be dyes limitations to +5 like in previous chronicles, so the maximum gain possible from tattoos would be +12 on a single stat.

however, considering that some armor sets can boost stats even further to +3/+4, the maximum amount of stats boosting would be either +15/+16.

thing is, i was busy planning characters builds, when suddenly i remembered reading infos somewhere about characters stats capped around 52 in classic, with lower gains from going further past 52.

i'm not really sure if that is true, so i just wanted a clarification on stats caps in our version of the game before buying tattoos. any official infos will be much appreciated, thx in advance.

Guys...in which server did you play?
Skelth had dyes up to +12, and ur stats were increasing as well. This was part of a big drama at the beginning 'cause mages were broken OP for this. They had the chance to go +12 WIT -12 MEN making them lose nothing while Fighters (archers for example) had to go +12 STR and -12 CON. Quite much the reason why the nerfed WIT base stat and empowered the DEX. I'm not sure if we're going to get dyes like that...hope not, but who knows.

Archived