Refund for Launch Packs

Stop bitching like a princess.

If you had to refund for everything that doesnt work as expected whatever the game you planned to buy, then you'll don't play anymoar.

Just wait them to fix the main issue to provide you the best quality you ever found, or maybe you'd rather to play on a bugued server ? hmm

5 minutes ago, Dementia said:

he is right , he bought content they failed to deliver refund :) its like u buy a car and its broken u keep driving it saying its okey?

It's not the same !

I'll drive to the garage and asks to the skilled personnal to repair it, like here, we asked to the devs to resolve the problem :)

2 minutes ago, sour said:

I smell a burnout.

I mean seriously, if they don't have the patience for slight launch delay, how long they gonna last farming their asses off?

I couldn't be that clear !

11 minutes ago, Dementia said:

he is right , he bought content they failed to deliver refund :) its like u buy a car and its broken u keep driving it saying its okey?

Yes, he bought  'content' into the GAME. Game is not released yet, andso content is not affected.

If game was unstable, lags, dc's you name it, then yes! 

But until that happens, you can either refund, or wait.

6 minutes ago, sour said:

I smell a burnout.

I mean seriously, if they don't have the patience for slight launch delay, how long they gonna last farming their asses off?

Hahahaha funny. You call 10h + "no eta" maintanence "slight" delay. And there is not any info about issues. Everybody knows, "no eta" = " i dont even know whats wrong here".

If you purchase some stuff and they say you " we will deliver it in 3 weeks" , after 3 weeks "we will deliver next week", and on next week " we will deliver by tomorrow" and on next day " we  will deliver but, even we dont know when ty for patience".... What would you think?

Just now, PhoenixKnight said:

Hahahaha funny. You call 10h + "no eta" maintanence "slight" delay. And there is not any info about issues. Everybody knows, "no eta" = " i dont even know whats wrong here".

If you purchase some stuff and they say you " we will deliver it in 3 weeks" , after 3 weeks "we will deliver next week", and on next week " we will deliver by tomorrow" and on next day " we  will deliver but, even we dont know when ty for patience".... What would you think?

Yo, calm down man. Theyre not gonna delay the launch until next week.... 

It will launch today or worst case, they delay until tomorrow to align better with server time zone.

2 minutes ago, sour said:

Yo, calm down man. Theyre not gonna delay the launch until next week.... 

It will launch today or worst case, they delay until tomorrow to align better with server time zone.

Mate, i can understand ur patience but "marketing" is realated with some "trust". I know eventually server will start, but beginning was not nice. And not giving any hope about future.

3 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

Mate, i can understand ur patience but "marketing" is realated with some "trust". I know eventually server will start, but beginning was not nice. And not giving any hope about future.

And unfortunately, you're pessimist buddy, give them a second chance ! Everyone make some mistakes.

Just now, RivaL- said:

And unfortunately, you're pessimist buddy, give them a second chance ! Everyone make some mistakes.

I m playing in NCWest for like 8 years. I gave a lot of "second" chances. And its not hard to see future when you get used to NCWest. They show me that i m right on first day :)

Archived