Official Site

Digitalmonk

• L2 Team

The new website will support both Live and Classic. Because the new website launched on the day of Classic launch, there is a lot of Classic news on the website! When there is new Live news, it'll be on the site too. In regards to your request to see the old promos, did you mostly want to see the reward list or just general curiosity?

On 10/5/2018 at 8:08 PM, Hime said:

The new website will support both Live and Classic. Because the new website launched on the day of Classic launch, there is a lot of Classic news on the website! When there is new Live news, it'll be on the site too. In regards to your request to see the old promos, did you mostly want to see the reward list or just general curiosity?

I don't know about Digitalmonk, but for me it was helpful for comparison and for sort of keeping track of what was available and when it was available. I guess I'll be archiving everything from now on.

On 10/5/2018 at 7:08 PM, Hime said:

Great work on new site + 

Archived