No fists

olfens

Don't complain or Yumi will come here to say hos hardcore and classc this is...

You (and me) just need great luck to get some on random drop, trying to make any profit or having some decent drop for money will not happen even with VIP4, so there is a new class on server, the ones that cant even use skills!

Damn I should have not deleted starter fists, at least I would be able to show noobs how the skills are supposed to be used...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used the 1h sword until I could buy a cheap set of iron gloves (these are terrible, yes, but better than nothing, until you save up adena) off someone for 4k. I used those until I saved up enough for Cestus for 75k (At the time, now you can find for 68-70k), doing the spider quest from DE village. Spider quest might be tedious, but the XP and adena is fair. There are a couple of places where very few people farm the quest and you only have to worry about prowlers if you're concerned with poison. Yes, you might spend all the adena you have on your weapons, but after you make the switch over to the Cestus you will be happy you did. You will also be able to kill much easier and faster which in turn allows you to farm that sweet sweet adena faster. A lot of people save up for the Vipers, but you can always buy the Cestus first and then save up enough for vipers and turn around and re-sell your Cestus to make up the required difference. Don't forget you can do the quest for the Moon armor at level 25, so don't worry too much about your NG armor. 

Archived