VIP problem

Qras

So i donated 30$ to get coins but I can't spend them, to do that I need to log in and create a char. I get dced insta , cant create  so is there a way to get VIP without creating a char and getting in to the game?

Buying a Launch Pack does not work until you claim on the character you want, so if you can't even get into the server you want, then you cannot claim the Pack and get VIP. 

Note that VIP is server locked, so you won't have VIP on other servers, only the one you spend Coin.

VIP is actually completely worthless as the game is now. The extra XP just levels you too fast in comparison to the Adena you will ear, or lack thereof. At level 4 the +50% drop rate is crap. +50% of 1% is 1.5%. Who cares about world chat, XP when dying - pff, use that extra time to earn a few more Adena. The only thing that may be nice is the PVE damage bonus but, that isn't worth the $$. Oh and the silver coins, you need 100 for a stem, a single stem. Bite me.

I've got VIP 4 and will never renew it. It's worthless.

4 hours ago, Devylin said:

VIP is actually completely worthless as the game is now. The extra XP just levels you too fast in comparison to the Adena you will ear, or lack thereof. At level 4 the +50% drop rate is crap. +50% of 1% is 1.5%. Who cares about world chat, XP when dying - pff, use that extra time to earn a few more Adena. The only thing that may be nice is the PVE damage bonus but, that isn't worth the $$. Oh and the silver coins, you need 100 for a stem, a single stem. Bite me.

WTF Really? I was thinking about buying the pack, but I will not

5 hours ago, Devylin said:

Yeah, this is why I think all this bitching about the rates is bleeping hilarious.

I do think spoil rate and adena amount is bleeped, and pointing it out is fair game, but after like the second comment, every bleep topic gets into how VIP gets you "real 1x classic rates". The fact that these people are not willing to put in about 5 minutes of research (if you are a slow reader and have no idea how to use the internet to begin with, otherwise it's less than a bleep minute) makes them look like idiots.

18 hours ago, Qras said:

So i donated 30$ to get coins but I can't spend them, to do that I need to log in and create a char. I get dced insta , cant create  so is there a way to get VIP without creating a char and getting in to the game?

You have 5 seconds to log in, but if you get into the game and use the restart function that puts you back to the character selection screen, then you are not restricted by that 5 second bullshit. I'd try creating a random character in those 5 seconds. Literally just accept whatever is selected by default and give it a name of random characters that is unlikely to be taken. If you can create a character like that and get into the game, then you are free to restart and create your real character.

7 minutes ago, JBroly said:

And for more drop rate? This is my only doubt for become a vip

I still wonder how the droprate is handled when you are in a party as VIP with ppl that are not.

But in general is VIP useless.
It's not "pay to win"... even if you pay you hit the wall like everyone else. :/
You don't really have a money/equipment benefit -.-"

12 minutes ago, JBroly said:

And for more drop rate? This is my only doubt for become a vip

You get +50% item drop rate if you are VIP4. Sounds cool, right?

Well, full drops in Lineage 2 have a drop chance of 1/several thousands. With VIP4, you make that 1.5/several thousands. If there is some mat that has 10% drop rate, then with VIP4 you have 15% drop rate for that. Sure, it's cool, but is that really that big of a help? Does that really worth your money?

Drop rate is also different than drop amount (so no increase in adena amount with VIP) and spoil rate (so no increase in spoil chance), so VIP doesn't affect those.

Edit: don't get me wrong, those perks are cool. I have VIP3 too, due to the starter pack. That said, I'm not sure if I'll keep it up, and the most pay 2 win feature is shots in the shop, but as long as it's as expensive as it is, and it's only up to D grade, I don't think it's too big of an issue.

7 minutes ago, Cally said:

I still wonder how the droprate is handled when you are in a party as VIP with ppl that are not.

But in general is VIP useless.
It's not "pay to win"... even if you pay you hit the wall like everyone else. :/
You don't really have a money/equipment benefit -.-"

3 minutes ago, nbx said:

You get +50% item drop rate if you are VIP4. Sounds cool, right?

Well, full drops in Lineage 2 have a drop chance of 1/several thousands. With VIP4, you make that 1.5/several thousands. If there is some mat that has 10% drop rate, then with VIP4 you have 15% drop rate for that. Sure, it's cool, but is that really that big of a help? Does that really worth your money?

Drop rate is also different than drop amount (so no increase in adena amount with VIP) and spoil rate (so no increase in spoil chance), so VIP doesn't affect those.

WTF If i understand this well, that only increases a little % of chance not the 50 that sould be.

Sorry for my understanding, Im Spanish.

Thanks you very much

1 minute ago, JBroly said:

WTF If i understand this well, that only increases a little % of chance not the 50 that sould be.

Sorry for my understanding, Im Spanish.

Thanks you very much

No, that is a 50% increase, but if you have a drop chance of 1% (so 1/100) for something and you increase that by 50%, then your chance will be 1 * 1.5 = 1.5% (so 1.5/100).

Zweihander, for example, the top no grade two-handed sword, has a 0.1% chance to drop from Turek War Hound, according to the EU Wiki. Let's assume that's correct. If it is, then with VIP4, you have a 0.15% chance instead. And that's no grade. Great Sword for example, a B grade two-handed sword, has a 0.01% drop chance from Maluk Berserker. That's 0.015% for VIPs. Yay.

14 minutes ago, nbx said:

No, that is a 50% increase, but if you have a drop chance of 1% (so 1/100) for something and you increase that by 50%, then your chance will be 1 * 1.5 = 1.5% (so 1.5/100).

Zweihander, for example, the top no grade two-handed sword, has a 0.1% chance to drop from Turek War Hound, according to the EU Wiki. Let's assume that's correct. If it is, then with VIP4, you have a 0.15% chance instead. And that's no grade. Great Sword for example, a B grade two-handed sword, has a 0.01% drop chance from Maluk Berserker. That's 0.015% for VIPs. Yay.

LOL now i understond, thanks you very much, really thanks for the help.

i thinks this is increible, it does not give me any benefit become a vip

Archived