Beast Shots

Aghast

Hey folks,

Im wondering if im doing something wrong ( ie. not going to the correct NPC ) or are beast shots 75 adena each ?

Now don't get me wrong, I love the server rates and will not complain about drops, but 75 for 1 beast shot seems rather excessive and frankly unusable.

Please share your thoughts 

What exactly were you hoping for? That's what the price is. The current rates do not allow you to make enough money to use them. If you think the rates are fine then there is no point in bringing the price up and you just have to accept that you won't be able to use beast shots. 

Oh wait I have a fix for the issue. They can add them to the cash shop and you can pay real money for them. Lets see... NG Soulshots are 8 adena per 1 in shop and 60 per 1000 in cash shop so.... Roughly 575 NC coins per 1000 beast shots. Sound fair? 

Just now, Krissa said:

The game designers don't want players to spam shots at the start of the server. The shots would be effectively cheaper for the future players, so that they would be able to catch up.

This is completely null and void with the cash shop. If that's the case then they're directly selling pay to win items in the shop right now. Not to mention NG and beast shots will never be cheaper for future players as both are just bought from npcs only. 

Just now, Krissa said:

If you try to sustain spamming shots by buying ghem in L2 store, you will spend thousands of dollars on something that future players will get essentially for free (because of improved adena drop rate).

What improved adena drop rate? I've seen no actual announcement. How far in the future? The damage is already being done now with what they've done. 

Wow I really didn't want this thread turning into an adena drop rate whine fest...my question was about beast shots specifically :

I was hoping there would be other ways of acquiring beast shots? 

Are there any other NPCs selling it cheaper etc etc ?

7 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

Oh wait I have a fix for the issue. They can add them to the cash shop and you can pay real money for them. Lets see... NG Soulshots are 8 adena per 1 in shop and 60 per 1000 in cash shop so.... Roughly 575 NC coins per 1000 beast shots. Sound fair? 

and don't forget that you are using x1 soulshot per attack only on the low-level pets, when you hit level 50+ your pet consumes 3-4 SS on a single attack and the 77 level pet uses way more!!! before you make a summoner make sure NCsoft is connected to your bank account and you are super rich else this class is not viable xD

1 hour ago, Aghast said:

Hey folks,

Im wondering if im doing something wrong ( ie. not going to the correct NPC ) or are beast shots 75 adena each ?

Now don't get me wrong, I love the server rates and will not complain about drops, but 75 for 1 beast shot seems rather excessive and frankly unusable.

Later on, after 40 lvl you will have skill. You will be able to convert soul ore in to beats soulshots, it will be cheaper, around 40adena each, still expensive tho )

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

That should not matter for now. The game can be played as it is.

When you are not even remotely making enough money to buy supplies to level or upgrade to D grade gear before you even hit C grade then yes it matters now. When a huge chunk of the population leave because they cannot progress then yes it matters now. NOW is the time that matters because if later nobody is actually playing the game due to all the shady things NCsoft is pulling then there is no point in now. They're just setting themselves up for failure. 

10 minutes ago, Missa said:

Later on, after 40 lvl you will have skill. You will be able to convert soul ore in to beats soulshots, it will be cheaper, around 40adena each, still expensive tho )

Thanks, still pretty expensive but that's perhaps a bit more doable

If you are going summoner the cost of beast shots is 320*4/30=42adena according to this skill https://l2wiki.com/classic/Summon_Soulshots_-_Warlock 

Nobony cares to explain this, instead they push their agenta .

The amount of whinning in this forum is amusing to say the least,

people cant box their way to end game and this is supposed to be an unplayable game.

I wanna see how these guys will react when they see the first b grade in about 4 weeks.

3 hours ago, Aghast said:

Are there any other NPCs selling it cheaper etc etc ?

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Summon_Soulshots

you can craft them yourself for about 35 Adena each, this means if your pet needs 5 attacks to kill the monster and each attack of your 45 level pet consumes 2 SS(55vl+ pet consumes 4 SS per hit) the monster must drop at least 450Adena because not all monsters drop Adena and if we consider the Adena drop rate for this server 0.25% you aim for  level 60+ grind areas(based on l2wiki monster drops at 0.25%) at level 45 to have sustained beast SS(ofc you get 0 XP from red monsters and your 45 lvl pet cant kill the 60 lvl monster in 5 hits but lets roll with this numbers im not doing more math) if you are 55+ level summoner you have to grind in 80+ areas and if you get the big pet at 77 level you have to grind in 23954937yt4856y2 level area FACK THIS THIS SERVER

39 minutes ago, Krissa said:

That should not matter for now. The game can be played as it is.

but you cant you hit 2-3 mobs and you sit down for 10-15 mins for your mp to recharge the progression is very slow if you arent in a cp 

so summoners cant xp properly cause at some point they will not be able to heal the summon

dwarfs cant spoil or craft cause spoilers dont spoil

4 hours ago, Sinkest said:

When you are not even remotely making enough money to buy supplies to level or upgrade to D grade gear before you even hit C grade then yes it matters now. When a huge chunk of the population leave because they cannot progress then yes it matters now.

Let the weaklings leave.

As long as I cannot log in my VIP 0 spoiler alt while my main is fishing, spoil rates mean little to me. While I sympathize with the people who play dorf mains, probably it's time for them to level some buffers and/or alts doing adena quests.

3 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

but you cant you hit 2-3 mobs and you sit down for 10-15 mins for your mp to recharge the progression is very slow if you arent in a cp 

Something like that happens if I try to solo my EO on white mobs. Which I'm not supposed to do outside of solo quests.

Before level 40, you are a nuker with a summon, not a summoner, and should be playing in the same type of parties my EO is playing (I don't have a CP).

7 hours ago, Aghast said:

Hey folks,

go to giran and go to grocery and speak the one of the NPC there's 2 options to click on to buy from the grocery and you'll see buy beast shots

5 hours ago, Krissa said:

Something like that happens if I try to solo my EO on white mobs. Which I'm not supposed to do outside of solo quests.

Before level 40, you are a nuker with a summon, not a summoner, and should be playing in the same type of parties my EO is playing (I don't have a CP).

it depends a dark elf summoner can keep its nuking characteristics up to 62 lvl with cubics in place after 62 it just not worth it anymore and you spend your entire lifetime in TOI CAUSE NO ONE WANTS A DARK ELF SUMMONER ON THEIR PARTY (yeah its a 13 years old rant )

Archived