Random ban?

SWSbox

Hello i have problem with my account, i got banned but dont know what is reason of ban? yesterday i logged out normally and now i cant log in to server, there is no reason why my account got locked, and game asking me to contact with you via email.

Still no answers on why people are getting random bans.... i think there support staff are flooded with tickets and arent helping people very much and using copy and paste to respond to matters... its absolutely absurd that so many people are getting so many random bans. Its incredible how bad this really is. My main got a suspension last night, my two buffers are fine... My other friend has had a suspension for 3 days now and no reply from support. I was so hyped to return to L2 i just cant fathom why badly this is bleeped... i just spent $200 on this game... 

3 minutes ago, mixa said:

Don't use mouse/kbd macros to loop ingame macros or automate gameplay, that's one of the reasons most of thee bans are issued.Being too smart is not very smart

I have logitech software (because i literally need it for my shit to work xD) but i never setup any macros apart from mapping a key to my mouse like F9 for pick up so i could just hit the key on my mouse to pick up? i hope thats not illegal? but other than that honestly i aint done anything... my 28 PP and 28 EE accounts are fine just my lvl 30 wiz main that got suspended... few hours after buying $100 of NC Coin

1 minute ago, SirBuffalot said:

I have logitech software (because i literally need it for my shit to work xD) but i never setup any macros apart from mapping a key to my mouse like F9 for pick up so i could just hit the key on my mouse to pick up? i hope thats not illegal? but other than that honestly i aint done anything... my 28 PP and 28 EE accounts are fine just my lvl 30 wiz main that got suspended... few hours after buying $100 of NC Coin

Could be a payment issue, these usually end up in temp ban until resolved or perm ban if chargeback or payment was LOOKING suspicious to them.You can';t do much but wait for the support to reply.

11 minutes ago, hounder said:

yeah two of my clan mates also got random ban. seems to be related to dual boxing, and it only banned their main accounts. both VIP lvl 4 with $100 ncoin.

still no response from ncsoft after ~24 hours.

Atleast I got answer within 30 mins.

Thanks for contacting us! Your request ( Blocked account) has been received, and is being reviewed by our Support team.

We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

15 minutes ago, hounder said:

yeah two of my clan mates also got random ban. seems to be related to dual boxing, and it only banned their main accounts. both VIP lvl 4 with $100 ncoin.

still no response from ncsoft after ~24 hours.

This is literally my exact situation, glad it's not only me... 

2 hours ago, RickRoss said:

Atleast I got answer within 30 mins.

Thanks for contacting us! Your request ( Blocked account) has been received, and is being reviewed by our Support team.

We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

No answer here so far - 24hrs+

• 2 months later...

Archived