Is there any workaound for "The client will be closed?"

Schbaltz

Hey folks, i'm not able to play L2 for the last 3 days and i'm very frustrating with that. As you know, a lot of people are facing issues to play the game as it shows the message "The client will be closed" right after being moved to the select character screen.

For the sake of god, 3 days is too much for me to be away from L2 :'(

2 minutes ago, Schbaltz said:

Hey folks, i'm not able to play L2 for the last 3 days and i'm very frustrating with that. As you know, a lot of people are facing issues to play the game as it shows the message "The client will be closed" right after being moved to the select character screen.

For the sake of god, 3 days is too much for me to be away from L2 :'(

First, get a life :)

Secondly, the servers are hitting the cap constantly and since if they increase the cap the servers will start to crash and lag, you've no other way but to wait your turn to log.

Now if NC gets to ban the 1000 bots on each server, it will be completely different story, but given their past record, they won't, so get back to the second point :D

12 minutes ago, mixa said:

First, get a life :)

Secondly, the servers are hitting the cap constantly and since if they increase the cap the servers will start to crash and lag, you've no other way but to wait your turn to log.

Now if NC gets to ban the 1000 bots on each server, it will be completely different story, but given their past record, they won't, so get back to the second point :D

Hahaha, yeah, life is too hard for me :D

The queue doesn't bother me, the problem is beign kicked off by that message after receiving your "rights" of entering the game. I see that i haven't any other choice but... keep trying :(

i'd be happy if could keep me up about a possible solution guys :)

Thanks for helping o/

unfortunately there is no work around. I got a response to my ticket regarding this a few days ago and they said it will be fixed in A maintenance....which doesn't give me a lot of confidence that it will be fixed anytime soon. But they are aware of the issue. What is happening is that there is a 5 second delay before you get disconnected, so if you cant get to the char screen and log in in 5 seconds you aren't getting in. :( The disappointing part...I would pay for VIP on my account IF I COULD GET IN TO EFFING APPLY IT.

I'm pretty sure they made it even worse today, probably trying to force people into VIP i dont know.

I managed to log in everyday after queue, yes you had to be fast, but it was manageable (except for boxes but thats cuz my pc slows down when i open more than one, takes more time to load char screen). Suddenly today out of 10 attempts 8 i get dc'd before getting to char screen, 2 i get dc'd while typing pin. Super fast and impossible to log. Closed everything on pc, not using the internet on any device either. Embarassing that they have to pull these random things to try to get 5$ bucks from each account, might as well just make it pay 2 play them since they are refusing to reboot the server a couple times per day to clean the afk people, basically stopping any non-vip from actively playing the game in favor of people who can leave their pc on 24/7 to afk fish/shop/sit in town doing nothing.

The queue line is so retarded cuz 90% of it is same people trying to log in over and over again and just failing to do so. Yes it would be slower line if you actually had some time to type your pin and log (imagine those that dont even have a char yet.. no way they have time to make one and type pin 3 times), but i rather have a slower line queue than NOT BEING ABLE TO LOG AT ALL....

Today means vip or dont play, until yday i succeded. Now the fun is over.

Never seen such a fail for an Official game launch!!!

And to those who say if you cant afford to pay 20$/month, quit playing...  If free players couldn't play, only a few VIPs would and it would be boring like hell!

We need free players but we need support from admins, which we are not getting atm. No update on the situation since what... 2-3 days now...

Once again, ncsoft shows they don't care about their customers!!

3 hours ago, tpennell01 said:

unfortunately there is no work around. I got a response to my ticket regarding this a few days ago and they said it will be fixed in A maintenance....which doesn't give me a lot of confidence that it will be fixed anytime soon. But they are aware of the issue. What is happening is that there is a 5 second delay before you get disconnected, so if you cant get to the char screen and log in in 5 seconds you aren't getting in. :( The disappointing part...I would pay for VIP on my account IF I COULD GET IN TO EFFING APPLY IT.

I already bought ncoins in order to avoid this issue, but i'm not being able to select my character

2 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

yeah, its getting harder and harder to log in.. yesterday took me one hour to log, today it has been already 4 and no luck.

it sucks man, it's been 5 hours since i started trying to logging in

Archived