Spectral Dancer ISS

Nawdur

well idk if its right but radiant crash (now its not aoe and think he must be) and its the same as shadow blade (single target) so at the end its the same skill single target and apply the same debuff and them override each other. so if u find any aoe debuff only have two and cost 1k mp  (Dancing phantom blade) and 1,7k mp (chaos symphony)i dont think so thats its right and only 10sec duration...

the icons is a mess compared than before.

Unfortunately i's not a bug... it's nearly impossible to activate the phantom aoe debuff in instances like Kartia, spamming Chaos is also not feasable because of MP consumption. I tried a duo with an Evi today and it was a nightmare, while before salvation it was a piece of cake with my old AOE debuffs.

I could understand that NC does not want people to do kartia duos and trios, but the issue does not affect all ISSes, so I find it very unfair.

below its a list of all my debuff and his cost of mp... so if i want to debuff 5mob i have to burn 1k mp? for only 10sec debuff... so in one altar run im out of mp after the 1st room... and notice i have two single target debuff identical! that dont have sense... another thing i found its radiant crash dont have more lvls to learn (im 103) and shadow blades does... so something its wrong...

https://ibb.co/ftJakG

• 4 months later...

Archived