SSD 9a. how?

Amazon

On 09/10/2018 at 2:17 AM, Hatecraft said:

There are items that you can buy from the store that crush for cheap. Also, craft D grade jewelry, then crush. 

Just 2 ideas on getting cheap crystals, which will be how you can still make a profit at these prices.

Do you mind stating which D-grade items from the store you can crush for a decent profit?

You should have an exell or something for this.

For 156 shots u need 3 soulstones (Fixed price) and 1 Cry D (not fixed)

IF u buy a leather guanlets 60 cry D for 40k then each cry D is 666.67

156 shots = 300 x 3 + 666.67

1 shot  = 10a

Either go to every shop and find a soulstone cheaper (dont remember if thats the price)

Or go look for a cheaper item

or buy from players at a price where u could crystalize and make profit selling shots.

Hope i helped :P

6 minutes ago, Droid said:

You should have an exell or something for this.

For 156 shots u need 3 soulstones (Fixed price) and 1 Cry D (not fixed)

IF u buy a leather guanlets 60 cry D for 40k then each cry D is 666.67

156 shots = 300 x 3 + 666.67

1 shot  = 10a

Either go to every shop and find a soulstone cheaper (dont remember if thats the price)

Or go look for a cheaper item

or buy from players at a price where u could crystalize and make profit selling shots.

Hope i helped :P

Ok, except people are selling them at 8a.

Which means they are valuing D crystals at 350.  

156*8 = 1248 

3*300 = 900

1248-900 = 348

Basically nobody has adena, and people are not willing to buy D grade armor cause of moon quest, so dwarves are crushing and selling shots.  

D grade goes for about 650 typically, as you noted from the shop price, but right now demand is low and supply is high, so prices dip.  People would rather sell the shots cheap than sell the d grade to the store which would be way too cheap.  So it's still money, but it's not profitable other than getting drops.

Also, since you can buy d grade shots from the L2 store, that also artificially creates a ceiling on price.

• 3 weeks later...

If you buy from the store, the prices are fixed at a single crystal count, meaning you buy 2 different items, and comparably, their crystal count to adena will be the same (brig/manti/plate will have the same crystal price as buckskin boots).  As for ores and items in the shop, look for the towns that have the lowest tax rate.  I'm sure it's not that different right now, but once people start taking castles and messing with the tax rates, prices will fluctuate drastically.  Or, if you want to go the expensive route, try to overenchant and fail and you get more crystals for the boom.  Cheapest way is to grind, hope for drops, and crush the junk items that you'd spend all day trying to sell.  Or if you don't want to grind, stay in town, play the market and make money!

• 2 weeks later...

I farmed the first landing in Ant nest after patch. After about 2 hours i had 2 scale mail drop.

These vendor for about 59K or crystalize for 271 crystals (or it was 251 can't remember exact number) I still have 5 shields from my previous ant/basilisk farming so i sold the crystals for 505a to one person and 485a to another. I used that money to buy my 4th EWD and still had some change left over for my pocket. I see the spoiler as a chronic scratch and win ticket player : We usually get squat, but once in a while we get a nice jackpot that puts us ahead.

I could have sold shots if i wanted to sit down, but i was more than happy getting enough to buy the EWD scroll from 2 items. 

Archived