People need to realise that drop and spoil rates are more important than adena rate

rose

Drop and spoil is what drives the server economy. Currently these rates are 75% lower than normal. Coincidentally crafting mats are available in the Pay2Win shop, so I don't see them ever changing these rates. If they leave these rates at 0.25 than this server is more RIP than if they don't fix Adena problem.

I agree.  Fixing adena rates will be good in the short term run of the game, e.g. buying no grade and d grade gear.  Past that and for the long term, it's all about getting full item drops and crafting gear.  Prices for gear and mats sold from players will adjust to the amount of adena available from players with the current drop rates.

As someone who planned on maining a spoiler, I won't currently be playing until spoil rates and drop rates are looked at and fixed.  I'll gladly return once those issues and the more game breaking issues such as logins and queue kick outs are resolved.  Increasing adena rates are the least of my worries at the moment.

14 minutes ago, rose said:

Drop and spoil is what drives the server economy. Currently these rates are 75% lower than normal. Coincidentally crafting mats are available in the Pay2Win shop, so I don't see them ever changing these rates. If they leave these rates at 0.25 than this server is more RIP than if they don't fix Adena problem.

Pay 2 win shop..... seriously?

The mats are only available from silver coins which only drop from hunting enough mobs lol, i don't think u spend cash on them even if you wanted

5 minutes ago, InVizO said:

The mats are only available from silver coins which only drop from hunting enough mobs lol, i don't think u spend cash on them even if you wanted

SS's would like to have a word with you. Same with Buff Scrolls!

It's quite evident at this point that the people running the show don't give a single fok about it, they just want you to stretch your wallet open further. I actually started feeling bad about the forum mods that got so much sh1t over the last week due to this fok up when they can do nothing more but to relay the info back to their bosses, who obviously couldn't care less as long as people keep on spending hundreds on shots they'll just pat themselves on the back and take the fat check home. What a time to live in right now...

1 hour ago, InVizO said:

Silver coins only drop for vips... P2W.

hmmm been thinking

matts for silver coins ==> spoil nerfed 

Soulshots in shop ==> adena nerfed

Vip benifits ==> adena & spoil nerfed \ Queue server with lower max that in the old servers 

its like all the issues we have atm... are somewhat related with the "services" they provide

1 hour ago, Kuriboh said:

YES!!! Finally someone said it, especially spoil rate. It's not normal to spoil 1 Iron Ore every 10 or 15 mobs and it ruins an entire class.

except it is normal if it is happening, it's normal for na classic.

Fixing spoils but not adena just makes everyone box a dwarf to sell trash to vendor. Justs puts a bandaid on the wound, and doesn't fix the problem.

I agree spoils are the ULTIMATE issue with B grade parts, recs, and mat requirements being super difficult at C1 rates much less the .25x that is running now. But adena is not to be ignored. The D and C grade craft/shot market is pegged by the NPC prices. Which are heavily weighed by the current rate.

Archived