Help with set plz

Droid

See, I have been thinking about that too. Back in C4+, heavy didn't really make sense for archers, but I've watched some of Troy's Skelth pvp videos, and he uses Majestic heavy IIRC. There might be something to it in Classic.

On 11/10/2018 at 5:05 AM, nbx said:

See, I have been thinking about that too. Back in C4+, heavy didn't really make sense for archers, but I've watched some of Troy's Skelth pvp videos, and he uses Majestic heavy IIRC. There might be something to it in Classic.

Yeap, light gives that -15% recived critical chance, and thats it

Heavy u get tons of pdef.

But there is something else about it, not everything is about the Set benefits, you must to have in mind your passive skills, and archer class has mastery for light armors, not for heavy, and that also counts. Like an example, as Assasin, youll have in Passive skill "Light Armor Mastery" that gives what i'll show you now:
Minimum Lvl20 : 
Light Armor Mastery L1: P. Def. +1.3, P. Evasion +7 and Chance of receiving P. Critical Attack -15% when equipped with light armor.

Light Armor Mastery L2: P. Def. +2.2, P. Evasion +7 and Chance of receiving P. Critical Attack -15% when equipped with light armor.

Top - Lvl37:

Light Armor Mastery L10: P. Def. +13.7, P. Evasion +7 and Chance of receiving P. Critical Attack -15% when equipped with light armor.

So, if you use a Heavy Set, you won´t feel adittional benefits except the set points, because you don´t have mastery for heavy sets.

In Addition, remember that for weapons you can use Bows or Daggers, becouse you'll have also mastery for both until lvl37, then, once you get PR class, you won't get dagger passive Skill anyomre, so using dagger won't be as good, than using a bow, but still it will help.

Have a nice day.

Archived