Worst Customer service ever?

KillCount

For some reason that i dont know, my account is locked, i cant log in to site  so i can cancel my credit card that is bind to my accout, and i dont know if some one try to hack me or somthing. i send e mail to appeal@ncsoft.com two days now and no response yet. two days of xp and rune time that we pay with real money for nothing cause NC fail one more time with the customer service. 

Idk.. Im rather upset with a lot of the shit happening but if they atleast fix adena drop spoil within a week im still gonna keep playing. Havent had any other issues and tbh customer service in almodt any game ive played eithin the last couple years has been complete garbo

Same things with me. Random ban for no reason, just suspicious software ! Imagine that i am mining CRYPTO with HDD mine on same computer. All Antivirus found this apps illegal and i got banned in Lineage for suspicious software. Still no response from appeal@ncsoft.com. Still days running wasting my Premium account.

GG NCsoft, once more. Keep failing.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:21 AM, KillCount said:

For some reason that i dont know, my account is locked, i cant log in to site  so i can cancel my credit card that is bind to my accout, and i dont know if some one try to hack me or somthing. i send e mail to appeal@ncsoft.com two days now and no response yet. two days of xp and rune time that we pay with real money for nothing cause NC fail one more time with the customer service. 

This is pretty tragic. I don't think it looks good either... One of my accounts was locked and they're telling me its permanent... Can't even believe how low NC has sunk since I last played L2.

Archived