Bank slip l2 store

Bahan

On 10/12/2018 at 5:47 PM, Bahan said:

purchase for the ticket takes a long time

they could fix the time four working days

That depends on the payment method you use.Usually paying with PayPal gets the NCoins faster to you, than paying with a Credit Card.

I've heard complaints recently, regarding purchases via paypal..... ppl say that they never got the ncoins they paid for and the 2 companies r blaming each other, neither of them takes responsibility.... at least with credit card u have a more clear picture of who to blame in such occasions!!

11 hours ago, Poca said:

I've heard complaints recently, regarding purchases via paypal..... ppl say that they never got the ncoins they paid for and the 2 companies r blaming each other, neither of them takes responsibility.... at least with credit card u have a more clear picture of who to blame in such occasions!!

If that's the case, better use a card and wait a little longer.

I was buying some boost for the double XP weekends and had problem with getting the NCOIN at the right time! 

So my advice is :D if you rly need Ncoin for some reason … just buy em 12 hours in advance :D 

I do not use PayPal, simple visa l2 warrior card :D  

8 minutes ago, Junk1eb0Y said:

I've been waiting for my coins for over 30 hours! Frost answered my ticket saying that the problem had been solved, but it was not! I need my coins!

Reply to your ticket and tell them you still don't have the coins, posting on forums about it will NOT solve anything.

Archived