Hello, so this is the famous Lineage 2!°

PryyFromHellz

Oh so i've heard so much about Lineage 2, never played it, so to me there is a learning curve. 

I've heard we have some cash shop issues (being a bit pay to win) but meh, all games are nowadays, anyway, I usually play this games till I feel i've reached end game, so what would you guys recommend me playing as? there seems to be a lot of classes but they have some really weird names and I fail to recognize whats my type.

Would love some guides on some of that general bs you guys probably know about but I have no idea! lel.

I love healing/buffing, but also doing some dmg, ya know im a balanced moth3rfkr.

Anyway, also is there anyone wanting to level up together?

edit: also, I plan on playing on that Chronos server, it seems the most active one, I speak perfect spanish and 7/10 would rate my english.

Cheers!

Are you paying attention to these threads NCsoft? There's clearly no shortage of new players wanting to try out the game, so why stick with the 'we only care about whales' approach and turn them all off? You're making a huge mistake not capitalizing on the influx of interest from L2R.

As for your question, orc mystic/warcrier/doomcrier is probably the best choice if you want a buffer that's easy to level to 85 and does more damage than other buffer classes. It won't be fun to solo past 85 though. 

At this point, just follow the quest line to 85 where the game really starts. At that point you can starting partying for instances and actually somewhat playing with other people. Chronos is definitely the best choice for server. 

8 hours ago, Josh888 said:

Are you paying attention to these threads NCsoft? There's clearly no shortage of new players wanting to try out the game, so why stick with the 'we only care about whales' approach and turn them all off? You're making a huge mistake not capitalizing on the influx of interest from L2R.

Given that topics/posts with feedback on the current state of L2 have been recently locked or deleted and some people got banned tempporary it's safe to assume ncsoft do read forums. 

Hello, PryyFromHellz. All new players are very welcome in the community. I don't think there is any up-to-date guide on classes, so you may start with a Healer as this class is the most wanted in parties and then look around and see what you'd like best.

As for healers, all 3 classes are very similar, but:

human - have the strongest healing ability

dark elf - ultimate rechargers, perfect for a party with classes that need lots of MP

elf - the most balanced I'd say. Also, has nice skill cooldown. This one is my personal fav.

Hello, I have a question. The last time I played I remember there was a ton of bots everywhere on leveling zones and announcing adena for sale. I logged in yesterday and I created a new character to see how the game is now. I did not find any bot leveling this time! Did ncsoft finally made something about it or are bots still a thing?

Yes, bots and adena-announcements are (good as) gone and a thing of the past, Yay!

The price for it though is high: Newcomers cannot interact with other ppl up to lvl 76, we did not get the fast-lvl quests up to 85 with new update and some other annoying things that make it hard for new players to find a home here.

But, you can come back, the game itself is wonderful and still the best game out there after all these years due to its unique and harsh design, although the current management is by far the worst NC West ever had. By far!
P2W to the extreme, carefactor and communication with community at an all time low.

If you can live with that, the game is as great as it always was.

Welcome back?!

:)

Archived