Proof they watch but they dont talk

4 minutes ago, SilverArrow said:

for you yes but there was something you could do to bypass that, not everyone knew but we were able to do it till few days before they patch it. You never wonder why lot of people wasnt effect that much by that?

I tried every bypass known to man, I know which one you were referring to and was still affected by it. I was super mad lol. 

2 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

/shrug

WoW is 14 years old as well. You are right that SquareEnix has huge balls to man up to their errors and promise to correct them. That is a big part of Japanese culture. ESO, from everyone I have ever known who played through the launch has said it was a truly unmitigated disaster. Yes, Bethesda was and has been proactive in fixing it and making it better ever since.

That said, L2 Classic hasn't been as bad you are making it out to be. They have been communicative, they have worked diligently on solutions within the limit of current resources NC West has been allotted, and they haven't tried to pretend all is well. I will agree their solutions haven't been perfect, but I give them marks for at least trying and working on it. I'm VIP 0 btw, I get max ques and you don't see me bitching like a 2 year old. I sit here and keep advocating patience.

I am all with you for giving them the marks of TRYING and WORKING on it if it were so. Your basing your arguments on what to say they trying and working on it?  I really wanna know.

I am basing on the fact that they fixed the logout issue, that they did add 2 more servers beyond Talking Island (remember this was originally supposed to be just 1 server), that they have been responding to the issue of false flag bans and been restoring accounts (from watching others it does feel that they are still slow on the uptake with this one), and the fact that Hime and Juji have gone to efforts to communicate with us when they had anything to communicate at all. Sure a hell lot better than what we got from them 14 years ago that I can recall.

You know at the end, You know why people are so pisse of. Because the expectation were high. It wasnt a new game, people wanted to relive the old days. And what is frustrating is they so underestimated their own game is unbelievable. They should have open like 4 or 6 server to see how the community would react and merge them if necessary. They would have save so much trouble. Its just a lack of management experience. But you know its happen .

3 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

I am basing on the fact that they fixed the logout issue, that they did add 2 more servers beyond Talking Island (remember this was originally supposed to be just 1 server), that they have been responding to the issue of false flag bans and been restoring accounts (from watching others it does feel that they are still slow on the uptake with this one), and the fact that Hime and Juji have gone to efforts to communicate with us when they had anything to communicate at all. Sure a hell lot better than what we got from them 14 years ago that I can recall.

Twitch was not very effective 14 years ago lol. And no juji is not really communicating, he is running around in game to get kill while people were getting disconnect. Was a big disrespect for lots of people. Hime seems to try but i thing her hand are tight by people above her unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

Twitch? Twitch wasn't even a thing 14 years ago I think. Real problem has always been the Koreans in Seoul. They are classic suits.

The fact is the Koreans have never thought highly of the world in terms of their MMO's. They would rather lose money than cater to a western audience, this is fact. 

39 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

Twitch? Twitch wasn't even a thing 14 years ago I think. Real problem has always been the Koreans in Seoul. They are classic suits.

not sure if it was 14 years or less but around back then it was justin tv, the thing that later turned into twitch

i know that in 2006 we all have seen the l2  tournament

16 hours ago, SilverArrow said:

You still have a good point. People are not use to such chaotic launch. Its by far the worst launch in video game history. They need to be pro-active and i am not talking about hime and juji, all people above them are quite slow poke. 20 years ago that would have been ok maybe. But not with with all the ressources they can have now.

You must have not been part of many game launches then. This is mild compared to some of the ones I've been apart of.

15 hours ago, SilverArrow said:

Name thoses games and what made them worst than this?

The matrix online, City of heros, world of warcraft, warhammer online, and of course lineage 2 when it first came out. I was not part of any other mmos when they first opened their servers to the public so will not claim to know how they went, but those game were just as bad or worse.

Archived