BAN BOT's please

Goebbels

I reported them so many times, and they still there. They are there for a week alredy. Nickname: Shoomi, Barseni, Alphaman, Stellasi. Please check them. They are in Cave of Trials killing Ghost Guardian. They are so high lvl that i cannot pk them.

i been seeing same bot party for 3 night outside Dion. I tried to report them again but its like I'm getting some kinda points for use the report button.  so I prefer kill them rather than a penalty on my own account for excessive bot reporting... 

Guys, there’s something called scripts that bots run. They are a capable of automatically bypassing captcha checks, auto leveling 1-40, and whatever else you code them for. Honestly, just learn to live with the bots. They always have and always will continue to be here, especially on a free to play server. Otherwise you may as well quit cause it’s just going to be added stress. Also, I hate to say it but you won’t beat them — just ask everRed. It’s a business, not a game to them, and they don’t care about you they just here to make money.

Archived