Own walker

What I want to say - a lot of people are running clients on 2 computers simultaneously, or just double window client. And some - like me - cant do it due to hardware limitations or whatever else. So I was thinking - mb NCsoft can make it's own L 2 walker or anything similar to it. They will get their high online numbers, player will be able to make their own buff stations or squads without making several client windows or without need of 2nd-3rd-etc computer. Everyone wins unless servers will be failing because of higher demand. 

3 minutes ago, RequiemZero said:

What I want to say - a lot of people are running clients on 2 computers simultaneously, or just double window client. And some - like me - cant do it due to hardware limitations or whatever else. So I was thinking - mb NCsoft can make it's own L 2 walker or anything similar to it. They will get their high online numbers, player will be able to make their own buff stations or squads without making several client windows or without need of 2nd-3rd-etc computer. Everyone wins unless servers will be failing because of higher demand. 

You must not know how retail works. This isn't a illegal server, they are not going to make their own bot and destroy this game.

5 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

You must not know how retail works. This isn't a illegal server, they are not going to make their own bot and destroy this game.

People are obviously found a way around it. I am not talking about self-running and farming bot, you know. I was thinking of simpler one, supporting buff and following another character functions, without the ability to participate in combat, directly or not. 

Yet, they implemented fishing that does not require presence of player. Load character with baits and shots(optional) and go to sleep.

Just now, RequiemZero said:

People are obviously found a way around it. I am not talking about self-running and farming bot, you know. I was thinking of simpler one, supporting buff and following another character functions, without the ability to participate in combat, directly or not. 

People will always find a way to bot these servers. However, they will continue to get banned as well. Which is why you constantly see the threads of people claiming they were unfairly banned.

1 minute ago, drizz said:

Lol dude I can’t take this post seriously. Work towards a new computer, anything half decent will run 2+ clients.

Lol, I've left decent computer at home. I will see it for couple of weeks during winter, and then I will be back here again. It's not like I will start something like this while using calculator to play. 

Before holywar starts.

1. Making own bot with allowed features can free up some people and hardware from checking all complaints.

2. Current situation is not was originally planned. Isnt it possible to change something or is it always like: we said our word, deal with it.

3. Even without walker, those who can run several copies of l2 simultaneously will always be few steps forward from those who cant. And those who can run 2-3 copies will be outmatched by those who can run up to full party at the same time. And time will only increase the gap. If problem cant be fixed by banning - why not fix it by creating environment where everyone gets equal chance?

ya they have had that for a long time on Live servers, its called auto loop macros. they had them in classic, but took it out due to public outcry.  just don't bot. botting kills clans and the game eventually. rush to the finish and then millennial boredom sets in.

I have played both Lineage and Rohan Blood Feud. Bots have been an issue in both games. A couple of years or so ago, Rohan introduced Hunter Kits to the game … these are a legal bot kit that any player can purchase in game or in their online shop. These Hunter Kits have killed the social aspect of that game. This also contributes to lag issues due to the sheer volume of legal bots. The only people in the game that enjoy this Hunter Kit are the pkrs, dozens of unattended bot parties all over the map.

11 hours ago, RequiemZero said:

Except support players like me, who already suffer due to multiboxing killing most social aspects of the game. Don't add another nail in the coffin of support players, unless you want endgame content to be just dps players with no healers or tanks to take care of them.

Archived