Deceptive server and rates

ham

@Juji

You have ruined your opportunity on these servers to do something right.  I feel deceived and lied to.  Open a pay 2 play server with correct rates or just make this server fun with normal rates.  Your thinking is so backwards when it comes to providing a fun game and is clearly just trying to take some people for a ride in the cash shop.  What is so hard to understand that if you provide a good product people will be happy to pay you, but when you deceive us and intentionally KILL the fun of a server then people will grow spiteful of you and your company.  I will be filing disputes and chargebacks for all starter packs and any ncoin because you are lying and deceiving us all.

2 minutes ago, ham said:

@Juji

You have ruined your opportunity on these servers to do something right.  I feel deceived and lied to.  Open a pay 2 play server with correct rates or just make this server fun with normal rates.  Your thinking is so backwards when it comes to providing a fun game and is clearly just trying to take some people for a ride in the cash shop.  What is so hard to understand that if you provide a good product people will be happy to pay you, but when you deceive us and intentionally KILL the fun of a server then people will grow spiteful of you and your company.  I will be filing disputes and chargebacks for all starter packs and any ncoin because you are lying and deceiving us all.

I heard World of Warcraft have free trials.  You should go check it out.

This is L2 how it was my friends. Play smart use the market and in 6 months you will be 52 wearing B

We like it like this there are thousands players playing, dont you wonder why? Maybe its not a game for you... Maybe you dont like the game, instead of the oposite

This is a game where you have to take it really slow

This is not l2 how it was. They confirmed less rates

Also, y they give u 3mill free xp a day at 35, another 7 at 45 and chances of 27m at 40? That taking it slow?

Do u even know what u r trying to defend? LOL...

There are thousands playing because the game was fun, it wont be as fun when only way to advance is to pay 130$ per million adena to some chinese/russians (cuz u get spammed about 15 times when going to a town gk) and most ppl r gone

11 minutes ago, Snoozel said:

This is not l2 how it was. They confirmed less rates

Also, y they give u 3mill free xp a day at 35, another 7 at 45 and chances of 27m at 40? That taking it slow?

Do u even know what u r trying to defend? LOL...

There are thousands playing because the game was fun, it wont be as fun when only way to advance is to pay 130$ per million adena to some chinese/russians (cuz u get spammed about 15 times when going to a town gk) and most ppl r gone

I have played this game since the korean open beta as well as playing classic on RU, JP, EU for years.  This is the absolute biggest scam I have ever seen.  

1 hour ago, VincentColpa said:

But why you take that exp?

Just explain... You complain about Over XP/low drops

But then you use exp scrolls to make it worse

Why???

Scrolls sitting in my inventory. Even without that was easy to hit 40,.... i know english not ur 1st language. But what i was saying was in regards to all the nerds being like "this is what l2 used to be like" and i was explaining i dont remember many million+ xp scrolls in prelude and they confirmed drop rates are shit. So idk wtf he is talking about

32 minutes ago, leksar said:

the author apparently wanted to raise level 80 in a week and kill everyone with one button; delete game my little noob

How is that got to do anything with 80lv and being noob, sharing information with others these days is considered bad or whats your point?

I feel the same. I'm very disappointed with the result of this classic version. I think a lot of people would be willing to pay (since the L2 player base is at its 30+) a monthly subscription. I would have liked something well done with x1 RATES, perhaps with not so many people but something of good quality.

Archived