Forums

Please Stop Removing Game Content 4 Que

usmc8793

So the Game Que crybabies managed to get the Event nerfed to the point it is not even an event any longer. This was a place where the player-base had a chance to meet/get together and work together to accomplish an event goal. It was going good, then enter Que crybabies. Event all but canceled.

Now they are complaining about AFK fishing. Soon that will be nerfed. What will be next? AFK stores.

By the time the QUE crybabies get in game, there will be no game left to play.

Please stop removing content to help with QUE times. Fix it some other way.

To the players that cant get in: Spend a little money and get VIP. If that doesn't work, switch servers. We are less than 1 month live. I switched after the first week.

Keep crying and there will be no game to play.

1 hour ago, usmc8793 said:

This was a place where the player-base had a chance to meet/get together and work together to accomplish an event goal.

You meant to say "sit afk for the whole day and get free stuff" right?

They should have made it where you need to attack the mob to get the buff.  Easy peasy, solves the problem but still makes it worthwhile for active players.

That said, the event was stupid.  You're just mad cause you can't box 10 chars and get tons of boxes each day.

I didn't have 10 boxed chars collecting event items, But if i did, why should it bother you? 

My concern is about removing game content because of Que times, not this temporary event.

Like i said earlier, next will be AFK fishing. Then what after that. 

Don't remove game content to fix server issues.

14 minutes ago, usmc8793 said:

I didn't have 10 boxed chars collecting event items, But if i did, why should it bother you? 

My concern is about removing game content because of Que times, not this temporary event.

Like i said earlier, next will be AFK fishing. Then what after that. 

Don't remove game content to fix server issues.

It doesn't bother me, but what in game content have they removed thus far?  

The 20 min re-spawn rate of the event Boss was removed and replaced with a 12 hour re-spawn rate.

Was this done because the event was "broken"? Or was it done because too many people were complaining about others being afk at the event, causing QUE times.

Archived