How long we will suffer?

Mistrix

How long we will suffer? Seriously. Tell me 1 reason why I should not go and play other private  l2 classic server or even Innova's server.

Because it is ***********. ****** ****.

Why they are not listening to us?

Why they cant fix rates? People still gonna use damn l2 store. Add more cosmetics and they will buy it. 

Make game confortable to play ****.

Why u have to be like this. Srly.

People. We just have to stop playing. Spam forum. Spam tickets.

Maybe they will see that we are not happy and they eventually will start doing something.

Peace.

33 minutes ago, IceAge said:

If I learned something since the first "rise up" by the community with the first pathetic rates, is that .. they will not do anything. At least not until they see they are bleeding Onlines. 

What's the purpose of rising as they will ninja cut the rates again... And the same story will start over again.

13 minutes ago, mixa said:

Nobody is forcing you to play here, now does it?

You should go and buy a medal for this comment and all the comments you made recently. They are incredibly smart and well constructed statements, I personally applaud you for this enormous amount of useful information and participating in this movement to make some changes in the server so it would survive for a longer time.

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

You should go and buy a medal for this comment and all the comments you made recently. They are incredibly smart and well constructed statements, I personally applaud you for this enormous amount of useful information and participating in this movement to make some changes in the server so it would survive for a longer time.

I wouldn't care about it as much as you do.

Archived