Healthy all the way

So what is  healthy? Is it healthy to have a server full of bots and costumers that pay their money in hopes they will log in ahead in queues?

Costumers that pay to get ahead in game  because they have limited time?Pay to play is actualy very logical and i would gladly do so

But you titled the game Free to play..Free to play does not mean that i need to get more exp than im supposed or more items or better rates

Free to play means i can log in to play then decide if i want to pay to get all  the "luxury" you provide.

So healthy would be to remove bots(for starters) and  free the queue and then its up to ones individual if he wants to pay to get access to

better rates or anything else you can think of.

From marketing aspect its Victory for you if you turn freeloaders to paying costumers but you cant do this if you keep promoting botting system and pay to log in

>>PS. I was about to become a VIP but then again its not right to pay for something that is free i would gladly pay for better rates e.g

>>PS2. if you agree with me just quote and +1 if disagree quote and explain why not

15 hours ago, vanhellsing089 said:

So what is  healthy? Is it healthy to have a server full of bots and costumers that pay their money in hopes they will log in ahead in queues?

Costumers that pay to get ahead in game  because they have limited time?Pay to play is actualy very logical and i would gladly do so

But you titled the game Free to play..Free to play does not mean that i need to get more exp than im supposed or more items or better rates

Free to play means i can log in to play then decide if i want to pay to get all  the "luxury" you provide.

So healthy would be to remove bots(for starters) and  free the queue and then its up to ones individual if he wants to pay to get access to

better rates or anything else you can think of.

From marketing aspect its Victory for you if you turn freeloaders to paying costumers but you cant do this if you keep promoting botting system and pay to log in

>>PS. I was about to become a VIP but then again its not right to pay for something that is free i would gladly pay for better rates e.g

>>PS2. if you agree with me just quote and +1 if disagree quote and explain why not

use /search then /reply - there tons of topics open about the same, so we really need to have another one.?. NOT

Archived