I have vip 1 and I'm still in line to enter the game

linux231

8 hours ago, linux231 said:

I have vip 1 and I'm still in line to enter the game, so what is the grace of buying coins to get the vip if there are no privileges to enter the game, I feel cheated

so you probably listened to all those "don't be a cheap &$!@#, buy VIP 1 and stop crying" forum/in game replies, like other 1k people likely --> welcome to the VIP queue ;)

and to be fair, it's nowhere officially stated, that VIP status gives you the priviledge to bypass the queue, it's just rumors/observations/urban legend/player feeling, so technically you can't claim anything to NCsoft

55 минут назад Гарфилд сказал:

поэтому вы, вероятно, слушали всех тех, кто «не стал дешевым и $! @ #, покупайте VIP 1 и перестаешь плакать »форум / в игровых ответах, как и другие 1k люди, вероятно, -> добро пожаловать в очередь VIP;)

и, честно говоря, официально не сказано, что статус VIP дает вам привилегию обходить очередь, это просто слухи / наблюдение / чувство города легенды / player, поэтому технически вы не можете ничего требовать от NCsoft

lol, vip 4- 30 ppl, vip 0- 600.

connected at the same time прибыль?

41 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

I don't think all the vip queues are the same, the vip 4 one is less than 100 people even at peak times. I've never waited more than 20 mins or so.

They are the same. It's either "you are VIP" or not. There's no difference between VIP 1, 2 ,3, 4.

1 hour ago, wildernessbox said:

I don't think all the vip queues are the same, the vip 4 one is less than 100 people even at peak times. I've never waited more than 20 mins or so.

I think the queues are the same.
When I log in my VIP3 acc and VIP1 acc at the same time then the queue place is very close together.
During week it's around 50 - 150 and on weekends 350 - 750..... 
I guess there is just a no VIP and a VIP queue -.-

Archived