Last Maintenance's Transfers

Shifty

i would like to address to GMs, Dev team or to whom it may consern.

As i read, prior server's rr, transfers were going to be canceled.

OK!

The problem is that i had arranged a transfer since last weekend and MY TRANSFER WAS MADE!!! (partially).

Items were missing! Item(s) did NOT transfered and are not existing in both servers!!!

Ofc i made already a ticket!

Still waiting for a reply and i would like an official point of view from some1.

What is your plan? When these items are going to be restored? how am i covered that my items ARE going to restored? are item's data exists?

Kindly note that this is not a QQ post but i am a bit frustrated since i don't have any reply from Support about how the things are going.

I wasn't transfering "stem" so the items are of great value and in game and as a real money spended through L2Store.

I don't know if i am the only one with this issue, but an official post/reply to this "mess" would be highly appreciated by the community....i guess! 

@Juji @Hime  some moderator,

Do you think that transfer scheduled for 07/11/2018 will have the same problem?
should we hold the char and wait for some response on what happened or can we let no problem occur in this next transfer?

waiting for any administrator / moderator of the game can clarify.

• L2 Team
7 hours ago, NPC said:

@Juji @Hime  some moderator,

Do you think that transfer scheduled for 07/11/2018 will have the same problem?
should we hold the char and wait for some response on what happened or can we let no problem occur in this next transfer?

waiting for any administrator / moderator of the game can clarify.

I am not sure what Shifty's issue is, but it'll be something our Support team can look into.

You are safe to transfer, but if there are any issues, we can resolve them.

@Hime

Hi, Hime and ty for yr reply here.

The issue is simple.

The transfer was made but without 1 Item. Major item!!!

The thing is that this item dissappeared also from Naia (transfer was from Naia to Chronos). It's like never existed.

Ticket was made to support but still no reply! :'(

Archived