vip 4 drops?!?

V3sp3R

Hello guys, so, is every1 else thinking their vip4 is broken? I have my main lvl 45  and all I can say is that I never got an full  drop since the 1st day of this server. Curently a made a dwarf lvl 28 now... vip 1 , and im getting almost everyday 1-3 full drops from AC or exe grounds while rates for the drops are the same around 0.5.

6 minutes ago, V3sp3R said:

Hello guys, so, is every1 else thinking their vip4 is broken? I have my main lvl 45  and all I can say is that I never got an full  drop since the 1st day of this server. Curently a made a dwarf lvl 28 now... vip 1 , and im getting almost everyday 1-3 full drops from AC or exe grounds while rates for the drops are the same around 0.5.

Drop to VIP3 and see if there is difference.Otherwise you`ll be stuck in support circle and they will probably tell you it's all working as intended and you've been victim of the Korean random chances.

actually yes that's exactly what they say, and yes I am planning to drop to vip or even lower...but can't do for another 2 months ( even with the points drop). Gave them a lot of $$ without an real benefit except maybe a bit of exp boost which is kinda useless anyway

On 11/3/2018 at 12:40 PM, V3sp3R said:

i already got 7 top grade D weapons from event in 1 week, and some top and mid ng items

i think not vip, but the game, has been broked with this kind of events where they gift items to all, no sense on crafting if u will get everything from events, now ill buy c items from shop, armors

probabbility is weird, you have more chances to get an item with 1/15000000 than an item with 1/4000000

if you understand how it works, probabbly as vip, in probabbility " high laws " you will have less chance of get a drop " x 2 or x3 " than someone with x1

if you seriusly understand how probabbilities works in science formulas

of course, if you get vip and it increases your chance to drop, to everything the items to 50% soon or late u will get all, with more frecuency

You need a good sample size to test the drop rate.

You would have to kill maybe 10000 mobs with VIP4

Then you would have to kill 10000 without VIP

If there is a clear difference in amount of mats that you received (you can say your error would be around 5%)

If VIP4 supposed to give you what 30% more drops? the difference should be clear in (stem, animal bone or what not)

Archived