please I want to post a situation

shasa

a while ago I was with my son licking with the lidzaman and I had a papal argument with a folfileyra which accuses me and my son as a bot, I want to clarify I am a person over 75 years honestly play as it should be done, and I do it with my son who is a pleasure to do it, I do not want to be accused of anything, I was raised honestly and so I passed them on to my children. I apologize to the gm if this is not the right place, thanks [content moderated] on facebook is very easy to find and verify my words

11 hours ago, shasa said:

a while ago I was with my son licking with the lidzaman and I had a papal argument with a folfileyra which accuses me and my son as a bot, I want to clarify I am a person over 75 years honestly play as it should be done, and I do it with my son who is a pleasure to do it, I do not want to be accused of anything, I was raised honestly and so I passed them on to my children. I apologize to the gm if this is not the right place, thanks [content moderated]  on facebook is very easy to find and verify my words

relax, it seems that people is a troll, just ignore, and make a ticket, at last with one ticket, GM's will know about your situation, and you shouldnt do never againt a second ticket, just if you want, but with at last 1 ticket is enough, is what i did, well, i did 2 tickets

but its what i recommend you, from now ill ignore them, and you should do the same, remember world is more dark than light, that means 90% of the humanity is evil, and only 10% is good people

trust in that, never fails, then ignore the 90% and play happely, good luck

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

send the ticket there, if you have the hour, and a picture, or even a video, better, remember alt + h to record videos in a game

Archived