lvl 40, progress/wep choice?

Sediyon

made it to 40.  being a gladi ill need duals but i currently have a pole.   if i were to sell the pole i would have about 2.5m to spend which i think is enough to craft c duals of about 130 or 140~ p att.   would mean id have to exp in cruma/ant nobles without ss tho but i guess it compensates compared to when i used d grade wep and shots (?)

should i sell the d pole, craft c duals and just continue?  or is there a better path to go thats more efficient?

low weapons are never efficient .

u either farm till mid /top C . ( top C is craft/drop only so storm*storm duals)
or  u try with  low C duals and see how it goes .

IF they fix adena 40+ u will be able to farm with SSC and still make some profit but there is "IF"

1 hour ago, zzzzzzzz said:

low weapons are never efficient .

u either farm till mid /top C . ( top C is craft/drop only so storm*storm duals)
or  u try with  low C duals and see how it goes .

IF they fix adena 40+ u will be able to farm with SSC and still make some profit but there is "IF"

i havent really done aoe since lvl 32 lol  so keeping this d pole as a gladi seems like a waste.  and money farming is kinda hard at this point as most spots dont give a lot of money as they are single target. like cruma or nobles, idk what else i can do at this lvl but thats where ive been and money barely equals d shots used.

also figured getting low c duals might be ok for now as the server is barely hitting 40 so selling it eventually to get top c will be easy and even profitable if i craft it myself (dont think there r any storm drops yet on the server anyway).   but posted here to make sure there wasnt a set way to do it which is by far the best compared to any other option.

4 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Always aim for TOP

there is no top c on the server yet, and wont be able to afford that for a long time.  should i trade the d pole for d duals then? and keep those until i can get top c?   will probably get anywhere between 45-50 before i can get top c lol 

10 hours ago, Sediyon said:

there is no top c on the server yet, and wont be able to afford that for a long time.  should i trade the d pole for d duals then? and keep those until i can get top c?   will probably get anywhere between 45-50 before i can get top c lol 

Not sure about the newer servers, but people most definitely have top C grade stuff on Giran. Some B grade too.

Its easier than you think... do the following:

Wait and sell the pole when you have 3.2kk approx

Buy 2 Sword of Revolution, make the mid C duals Revo*Revo -> 148 P.Atk

Make another 3.2kk Adena

Cristilize the Dual Revo, buy 5730 D-Cryst and buy 2 Stormbringers. dualize that and you will have the top mid tier duals of 175 P.Atk,

Farm Tarlk Bugbear Warrior.

Shamshir, Katana, Spirit Sword and Raid Sword full drops and blades, farm till you have 18 blades, trade to get 9 of each the same, any combination of those weaps will make a top C duals of 190 P.Atk.

All this easy?, nop, ofc no... but if you have some luck you can do some stuff, if you get a weap top D from Halloween Event and sell it, if you get a top lux weap from daily 40+ dungeon, etc, if you get a drop killing Tarlk Bugbear... or if by the moment you get to lvl 52+ the server is already with a healty production of SSB go for dual Delusions from luxury.

Those are my thoughts on weap progression... though, if you have or find a mage CP... you will only need dual Sabers...

Best regards!.

Archived