Play diffirent ip address

MenDo

1 hour ago, MenDo said:

I want to ask is it because alot people said thet they get ban for sharing accounts? So i play at me home and work its diffirent ip address its possible to get ban for that? 

@MenDo, Man, I have played in different places and I have dynamic IP so I have to change my IP a couple of times without trouble... but if it is something clear with NCSoft is that, anything could happen, so be careful.

Dude, IP changes all the days

remember your IP is 111.111.111.111

shutdown electricity in your house, wait 15 hours, connect modem again

your IP will be 120.120.120.120

understand?

IP is unusuless

for example if you work as detective, or as a black hat, and through cookies and beacons you want to catch someone just for the IP, trying to damage life's robert, probabbly you will damage the life of Elizabeth, and not robert

why?

because IPs are dynamic, not static, even a STATIC IP can change

so, dont worry, they cant ban for that

for what they can ban you is for use a VPN, because Private IPs are used by a lot of people, this mean, if a botter uses a VPN, and you will use it late, then you will get ban too, as is happening in many online games, even for use a WTFAST, people can get ban

then if you are using your own IP, dont worry, and is very weird, someone got your IP and bot, from your provider, only if him lives near you

but could happen something like that, but dont worry, loader recognize computer too, not only IP, for that reason you cant get banned if IP repeats

remember this

many black hats around the world damaged innocent life of innocent people around the world, thinking they were another because they entered in a chat, or register in a place, but IP changed, then this black hat people damaged innocent people believeing were another person

then dont worry, they wont ban you because your IP changed, but be carefully with VPNs

37 minutes ago, Khania said:

Dude, IP changes all the days

remember your IP is 111.111.111.111

shutdown electricity in your house, wait 15 hours, connect modem again

your IP will be 120.120.120.120

understand?

IP is unusuless

for example if you work as detective, or as a black hat, and through cookies and beacons you want to catch someone just for the IP, trying to damage life's robert, probabbly you will damage the life of Elizabeth, and not robert

why?

because IPs are dynamic, not static, even a STATIC IP can change

so, dont worry, they cant ban for that

for what they can ban you is for use a VPN, because Private IPs are used by a lot of people, this mean, if a botter uses a VPN, and you will use it late, then you will get ban too, as is happening in many online games, even for use a WTFAST, people can get ban

then if you are using your own IP, dont worry, and is very weird, someone got your IP and bot, from your provider, only if him lives near you

but could happen something like that, but dont worry, loader recognize computer too, not only IP, for that reason you cant get banned if IP repeats

remember this

many black hats around the world damaged innocent life of innocent people around the world, thinking they were another because they entered in a chat, or register in a place, but IP changed, then this black hat people damaged innocent people believeing were another person

then dont worry, they wont ban you because your IP changed, but be carefully with VPNs

you know this not happens to all ISP providers right? usually a good ISP provider wants to keep the same IP to all clients in terms of organization its much better.

in the old days you had to pay if you want this ( also due to the lacking of IPV4 slots ) .

Now that there is again a lot of space for IPV4 and its considered segmented by areas, ISP can easily maintain your IP for long time... I have the same ip for 3+ years so...

and dont forget usually your IP is location related. if your IP does change, it will keep some logic that will always refer to the same area where the Internet is installed.

This is an example but for example people from one area would have XX.111.XX.XXX and from the next area would be XX.112.XX.XXX so you always keep the same "domain" lets say

This all to say that even your IP changes you will still be safe,

cheers

17 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

you know this not happens to all ISP providers right? usually a good ISP provider wants to keep the same IP to all clients in terms of organization its much better.

in the old days you had to pay if you want this ( also due to the lacking of IPV4 slots ) .

Now that there is again a lot of space for IPV4 and its considered segmented by areas, ISP can easily maintain your IP for long time... I have the same ip for 3+ years so...

and dont forget usually your IP is location related. if your IP does change, it will keep some logic that will always refer to the same area where the Internet is installed.

This is an example but for example people from one area would have XX.111.XX.XXX and from the next area would be XX.112.XX.XXX so you always keep the same "domain" lets say

This all to say that even your IP changes you will still be safe,

cheers

maybe in united states, im talking about israel, germany, austry, spain, argentine, uruguay, brasil, chile, and south africa, just places where i was and tested some providers, it changes

also if you play through 3g and 4g, you will rotate ips many times, some people does that to dont spend money in providers or to dont have the same WLAN ip

edit: i can change my static IP 100 times each day doing some fast things, i used to do that in 2007 to download many times from megaupload and sites that restricted actions per IP

also in those days, people does that to win 10.000 dollars per month in youtube without do nothing, even google cant fight against botters, lol, skynet will beat google? lmao

but 3g and 4g is normal because you connect to an antenna. everytime you connect to a different antennayou have a different IP. at least in Portugal that is not an issue but may as well depend on the ISP ofc...

but as you said and I did also, it still won't be a problem if IP changes.

6 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

but 3g and 4g is normal because you connect to an antenna. everytime you connect to a different antennayou have a different IP. at least in Portugal that is not an issue but may as well depend on the ISP ofc...

but as you said and I did also, it still won't be a problem if IP changes.

well, is good it changes because as i said, for example if you are a black hat, and someone pay money to you, to use your code knowledge to find someone

maybe you are trying to track someone that connect to a chat web page, oh great, you got the ip, next day, yo got the same IP with another nick, omg, is him? black hat will say, YES IT HIM, PAY ME MONEY, but possible was not " robert " was a young elizabeth joining the same page

then the victim was robert, but now is "elizabeth"

black hat won money, sending info activity tracked of a merged info between " elizabeth and robert " now they go thourhg real life, in their job, and in conspircy against someone they say " HEY DO YOU KNOW THIS WEB PAGE? " cuz they collected through google bot and facebook bot all the activity of elizabeth and robert, but is merged

catch?

then, is more safe for all the world if IPs rotates all the days when you just shutdown all your computers, and i feel sorry for the people that really needs a static ip for host something, we need new firmwares in routers and modem, to find a better solution to this

i totally prefer, for national security of the people, that ips rotates each day

those days of massive technology and massive upstreamming, and ignorance of the people, is necessary a rotative IP

going deeply, i have a better solution, but it demands knowledge, anyway, i spoke too much, topic issue solved, not ban for ip changes, cuz it detects ID computer, not only IP

if > 121.121.121.121 = ID: 205621t63456g1451t65eh1rh656t5

if => 121.121.121.121 </- ID= 561566514655134251342313543

wont be banned, cuz id changed, anyway blizzard is banning for use VPNs in the banwaves, doesnt care about IDs, because d2 is an old game then they put everyone in the same bag lol, i didnt got ban, but checking forums, a lot of people got ban for uses VPNs even WTFAST lol, sad.

@Khania & @VincentColpa, let me tell you that you are too dangerous for this game hahahaha :D, idk if tell you that unveil all secrets of how people use to cheat the game just to understand this trash, or tell you that is better keep those secrets like that, and don't give ideas to some little monsters that are going around of this forums :D:D

21 minutes ago, Khania said:

well, is good it changes because as i said, for example if you are a black hat, and someone pay money to you, to use your code knowledge to find someone

maybe you are trying to track someone that connect to a chat web page, oh great, you got the ip, next day, yo got the same IP with another nick, omg, is him? black hat will say, YES IT HIM, PAY ME MONEY, but possible was not " robert " was a young elizabeth joining the same page

then the victim was robert, but now is "elizabeth"

black hat won money, sending info activity tracked of a merged info between " elizabeth and robert " now they go thourhg real life, in their job, and in conspircy against someone they say " HEY DO YOU KNOW THIS WEB PAGE? " cuz they collected through google bot and facebook bot all the activity of elizabeth and robert, but is merged

catch?

then, is more safe for all the world if IPs rotates all the days when you just shutdown all your computers, and i feel sorry for the people that really needs a static ip for host something, we need new firmwares in routers and modem, to find a better solution to this

i totally prefer, for national security of the people, that ips rotates each day

those days of massive technology and massive upstreamming, and ignorance of the people, is necessary a rotative IP

going deeply, i have a better solution, but it demands knowledge, anyway, i spoke too much, topic issue solved, not ban for ip changes, cuz it detects ID computer, not only IP

if > 121.121.121.121 = ID: 205621t63456g1451t65eh1rh656t5

if => 121.121.121.121 </- ID= 561566514655134251342313543

wont be banned, cuz id changed, anyway blizzard is banning for use VPNs in the banwaves, doesnt care about IDs, because d2 is an old game then they put everyone in the same bag lol, i didnt got ban, but checking forums, a lot of people got ban for uses VPNs even WTFAST lol, sad.

sorry but I must say: that is too dark for me and too creepy I dont understand you. is that a conspiracy theory lol? because if you really check if a person has a fixed IP it will maintain it... I don't know what Illuminati shit you are seeing ( :ph34r::ph34r: ) but I want some !!! 

and you can easily learn this in google... and even test it to confirm

Just now, VincentColpa said:

sorry but I must say: that is too dark for me and too creepy I dont understand you. is that a conspiracy theory lol? because if you really check if a person has a fixed IP it will maintain it... I don't know what Illuminati shit you are seeing ( :ph34r::ph34r: ) but I want some !!! 

and you can easily learn this in google... and even test it to confirm

yes, it happening, also job databases are selling the curriculum databases of the people, also selling phone numbers to give the numbers to people that call to offer thing

is against laws, but is happening, as usual, job database, takes the Curriculums, and create a blacklist, then they free share citizens info, and blacklist some people, and in jobs, they harass the others, to make them " Drop the job "

i dont know if is happening in united states, that country is more serius, but at last in argentine brasil uruguay is happening, that why we had all this things about " net neutrality changes " because even people that are supposed to help the world bringing and giving jobs, are making a bad use of the database 

this mean, they can have "fake info" in database, and they put someone in blacklist, or stuff as that, everything can happen in this " new world "

but dont worry, if you live in united states, everything should be more safe, just talking of what many people told me with true examples, things i saw, and how i saw some people of some companies harrassing new people recruited intentionally to damage them

but didnt happen in united states, is in another country

be safe!

Archived