wtf is with the disconnects?

Everytime i play i get disconnected. Sometimes lasts 5 mins then others i can be on for hours. Its getting really tiring having to relog all the time... Yes i know yall gonna be like "I dont ever get disconnected" thats BS. No i dont got a shitty PC or Shitty internet,i play other games and always on them and never get DISC. Comeon NCSOFT why not fix this? Maybe because you are using old L2 server files? Maybe hit up a Private server and grab there server files? i dunno but paying $30 for VIP and cant even enjoy it ><

8 minutes ago, WillSpoil4Food said:

Everytime i play i get disconnected. Sometimes lasts 5 mins then others i can be on for hours. Its getting really tiring having to relog all the time... Yes i know yall gonna be like "I dont ever get disconnected" thats BS. No i dont got a shitty PC or Shitty internet,i play other games and always on them and never get DISC. Comeon NCSOFT why not fix this? Maybe because you are using old L2 server files? Maybe hit up a Private server and grab there server files? i dunno but paying $30 for VIP and cant even enjoy it ><

You know, that retail is not the same as L2J, do you? The game is free to play, so that the 30$ argument is irrelevant

ah, and yes, I have an old laptop, a great internet service and I don’t have any disconnects whatsoever while playing from Europe

cheers

Archived