The amount of summoner bots is godly with this game

Horns

So in the hopes that someone from NCWest happens to see this, you all are slacking on the job. The number of bots that are running around with a top NG staff and Moon armor is way uncalled for. You do need to put one~two people in game to ban this kind of crap right on the spot. A normal person has no hopes in getting a few mob kills in areas of there level due to this kind of neglect. Do something about the god forsaken afk farmers! its only been 14 years, get this sh!t figured out like the rest of the world. 

6 minutes ago, Horns said:

So in the hopes that someone from NCWest happens to see this, you all are slacking on the job. The number of bots that are running around with a top NG staff and Moon armor is way uncalled for. You do need to put one~two people in game to ban this kind of crap right on the spot. A normal person has no hopes in getting a few mob kills in areas of there level due to this kind of neglect. Do something about the god forsaken afk farmers! its only been 14 years, get this sh!t figured out like the rest of the world. 

good thing macro is not working

I know right, I feel like you could put a gm or two in the game around the evening/mid point for an hour of some NA times and go through a bunch of the 1x areas just banning in waves. Like 80% of hardins academy, death pass, iron mines, plateau etc are botting small parties non-stop. It's batant as well. Then just wait another two weeks and do it again.

31 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

I know right, I feel like you could put a gm or two in the game around the evening/mid point for an hour of some NA times and go through a bunch of the 1x areas just banning in waves. Like 80% of hardins academy, death pass, iron mines, plateau etc are botting small parties non-stop. It's batant as well. Then just wait another two weeks and do it again.

Literally all it would take is one guy logging on at a random time of day and doing a sweep through all the areas, bots are not exactly hard to spot. It's obvious they don't want to do it because they must be making some money from it too.

9 hours ago, GodEmperorRump said:

Literally all it would take is one guy logging on at a random time of day and doing a sweep through all the areas, bots are not exactly hard to spot. It's obvious they don't want to do it because they must be making some money from it too.

Yeah, they're making money off it for sure, and it's been apparent from day 1 that NCWest isn't going to spend the money for the extra man hours to do the "paperwork" involved with banning accounts or paying full time GM's to hunt/ban botters and adena sellers.

Any company I've ever worked for that has rolled out a new product had you working overtime and weekends till everything has been sorted out.

Archived