Summoner soulshots

Storia

This very expensive summon play with that current adena drop. The pet consumes two soulshots if we create the soulshot we spent 45 adena per unit or 90 adena per pet hit. If we buy npc we spend 150 adena per soulshot. It's as if the pet's soulshot were of the same price as a blessed spiritshot grad A. a true nonsense, I believe something must be done. Warlock, elemental s. and s. Phantom

2 hours ago, Storia said:

This very expensive summon play with that current adena drop. The pet consumes two soulshots if we create the soulshot we spent 45 adena per unit or 90 adena per pet hit. If we buy npc we spend 150 adena per soulshot. It's as if the pet's soulshot were of the same price as a blessed spiritshot grad A. a true nonsense, I believe something must be done. Warlock, elemental s. and s. Phantom

Don't use shots on pets, they do quite a good damage even without. Get a party and your debuffs/buffs will also help your party.

4 hours ago, Storia said:

dont mind mixa he bots/plays 24/7 and doesnt care about the servers health/balance the adena/drop rates are 50% or less atm until its fixed most mobs dont even cover SS for nukers 1hitting mobs 40+ lmao

6 minutes ago, BerzerkerKing said:

dont mind mixa he bots/plays 24/7 and doesnt care about the servers health/balance the adena/drop rates are 50% or less atm until its fixed most mobs dont even cover SS for nukers 1hitting mobs 40+ lmao

He doesn't even play classic, just some mentally ill forum troll with too much time on their hands.

11 minutes ago, BerzerkerKing said:

Someone got mad it seems xD Adena/drop is fine, if you know what you`re doing, seems you don't.No worries, you'll support NCsoft to even the play field xDxDxD 

6 minutes ago, GodEmperorRump said:

He doesn't even play classic, just some mentally ill forum troll with too much time on their hands.

Tell me more about it please.If you have no time, you have nothing.Time is the only thing you cannot buy, I have plenty for now :)

10 hours ago, mixa said:

Someone got mad it seems xD Adena/drop is fine, if you know what you`re doing, seems you don't.No worries, you'll support NCsoft to even the play field xDxDxD

its  fine only for  the  aoe parties cuz its more profitable for them. u saying its fine but u dont even have char prob , how do u know its  fine?

1 hour ago, burgerking said:

its  fine only for  the  aoe parties cuz its more profitable for them. u saying its fine but u dont even have char prob , how do u know its  fine?

I've a PS in my group, he's doing just fine. Only the handicaps cry around for the shots. Everyone else just adapts to the game.

Also consider the fact that the summoners are not even supposed to have shots at this part of the game, so you can very well go w/o them completely.

9 minutes ago, mixa said:

I've a PS in my group, he's doing just fine. Only the handicaps cry around for the shots. Everyone else just adapts to the game.

Also consider the fact that the summoners are not even supposed to have shots at this part of the game, so you can very well go w/o them completely.

other weapons are not supposed to use x1 shots either btw.
if they had x1/2/3 shot usage and x9 on eminence bow with the current rates ppl would leave,just like our current situation with the summoners.

3 minutes ago, mixa said:

What do you mean by "other weapons"?

the shot consume of classic 1.5 on ANY weapon. since u told me we are not supposed to have beast shots at all.
guess again.  WE DONT. unless we make PVP

eminence bow x9 ssc. thats how playing summoner feel now btw

2 minutes ago, burgerking said:

the shot consume of classic 1.5 on ANY weapon. since u told me we are not supposed to have beast shots at all.

Well that's a known fact. Using Emi bow have always been a pain in the arse, but it also has it's advantages.

5 minutes ago, burgerking said:

UDeK5H.jpg

Yes Yes every second archer have Emi :) i understand

13 minutes ago, mixa said:

Well that's a known fact. Using Emi bow have always been a pain in the arse, but it also has it's advantages.

we will NEVER EVER EVER use beast shots on PvE. thats a known fact aswell. and unlike archers ,summoners dont have other advantages besides Olympiad and PvE

I suggest every summoner player to reroll and to not invest time on a deadclass anymore. else u gonna get to 60 like me and realize how pointless this is and u will never farm loa or any decent  zone on  high lvl

im already rolling archer and it feels like walk in the park compared to the imba op summoner that dont need shots to farm :D

gl hf

edit: Rapid fire dont cost spirit ores and i can afford it  :o

1 hour ago, burgerking said:

we will NEVER EVER EVER use beast shots on PvE. thats a known fact aswell. and unlike archers ,summoners dont have other advantages besides Olympiad and PvE

I suggest every summoner player to reroll and to not invest time on a deadclass anymore. else u gonna get to 60 like me and realize how pointless this is and u will never farm loa or any decent  zone on  high lvl

im already rolling archer and it feels like walk in the park compared to the imba op summoner that dont need shots to farm :D

gl hf

edit: Rapid fire dont cost spirit ores and i can afford it  :o

That's raging....

You chose to roll a summoner, pushed it hard to get to 60 and now you rage over it. Maybe in the next update you'll be able to pve with shots, although it seems you don't need them at all, being lv60 lol.

Archived