Maintained random ban

IIgreT

I received a sad news, ncsoft believes that I was using bot and my ban was according to the rules of the community. It would be all ok if I was actually using bot, I'm playing from the beginning of the server, as I have little time and little experience in classic servers I could not even get to lv 41, only items I have comes from adena drop and lastly a spellbook : Death Whisper that sell for 5,1kk, I spent money with ncoins and now I have this disgusting surprise, in my country this is called theft! maybe few people will understand this post here, but I'm bound, my English is bad(Google translate) and you get penalized for something that did not do is extremely bad. Knowing that the server is full of bots and I have not even used it I am unable to play!

@Juji @Hime

1 hour ago, IIgreT said:

I received a sad news, ncsoft believes that I was using bot and my ban was according to the rules of the community. It would be all ok if I was actually using bot, I'm playing from the beginning of the server, as I have little time and little experience in classic servers I could not even get to lv 41, only items I have comes from adena drop and lastly a spellbook : Death Whisper that sell for 5,1kk, I spent money with ncoins and now I have this disgusting surprise, in my country this is called theft! maybe few people will understand this post here, but I'm bound, my English is bad(Google translate) and you get penalized for something that did not do is extremely bad. Knowing that the server is full of bots and I have not even used it I am unable to play!

@Juji @Hime

If your appeal was denied, they got enough evidence to keep your account closed.It actually doesn't matter if it's 100% correct.Something like 90% is enough for them and that's all.

Spending money on Ncoins has nothing to do with your in game behavior and gives you no exceptions to the rules (described in EULA and ToC).

Sorry mate, reroll.

4 minutes ago, mixa said:

If your appeal was denied, they got enough evidence to keep your account closed.It actually doesn't matter if it's 100% correct.Something like 90% is enough for them and that's all.

Spending money on Ncoins has nothing to do with your in game behavior and gives you no exceptions to the rules (described in EULA and ToC).

Sorry mate, reroll.

I understand, but what I simply did was play, I usually played 02 years in the live server I did not have that problem, I understand the rules. If bot was really used or any other kind of program would not be wasting my time here.

1 minute ago, IIgreT said:

I understand, but what I simply did was play, I usually played 02 years in the live server I did not have that problem, I understand the rules. If bot was really used or any other kind of program would not be wasting my time here.

Trust me, you`re wasting it even now.They won't unban you, this decision is final (99.99% of the time).

1 minute ago, IIgreT said:

banned two accounts of mine, the second was only two days of creation, these two days played I played with a box stand, if I actually used any program should not this support be banned too?

Every account is checked separately and probably in a separate batch.

Archived