Validus/torfe bug

3napos

Hi,

I found the following bug:

We went with a full party to cruma2, im a human summoner and using Kai the Cat to hit mobs.

After 1 hit no matter damage or anything, the mob (Validus/Torfe) run straight to me character and hit me, no matter anything, and wont lose agro until dead.

Can u pls fix it, this is totally bugged

Thanks

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:50 PM, 3napos said:

Hi,

I found the following bug:

We went with a full party to cruma2, im a human summoner and using Kai the Cat to hit mobs.

After 1 hit no matter damage or anything, the mob (Validus/Torfe) run straight to me character and hit me, no matter anything, and wont lose agro until dead.

Can u pls fix it, this is totally bugged

Thanks

It is not a bug. Cruma 2 mobs were always ignoring summons. It's just that type of mob. Look it up. 

On 11/24/2018 at 2:00 AM, ZygiA said:

It is not a bug. Cruma 2 mobs were always ignoring summons. It's just that type of mob. Look it up. 

I can confirm.

Aside from that, various ToI floors have mobs that attack healer/buffer classes in range instantly on spawn (so might hit before becoming visible) and you need to deal enough damage (or aggro hate) to pull them away.

None of these behaviors are bugs, these are simply mobs that are more challenging that random solo area mobs.

• 3 weeks later...

Theres no description on Validus/torf about they ignore summons and hit summoners. It would be fixed , no description not necessary ignore summons. And is not all cruma mobs, this happens only with Validus/Torf.

Very Good Spot to farm, but we can't do it because of that.

+1 for fix it!

On 12/13/2018 at 2:20 PM, H3R3G3 said:

Theres no description on Validus/torf about they ignore summons and hit summoners. It would be fixed , no description not necessary ignore summons. And is not all cruma mobs, this happens only with Validus/Torf.

Very Good Spot to farm, but we can't do it because of that.

+1 for fix it!

its not a bug.it have always been like that  since C3-C4. its like this on other classic servers

its not a bug.it have always been like that  since C3-C4. its like this on other classic servers

All this bug time and it was not fixed, why?

Other Chronicles that I know as C4, C5, IL, Hellbound  has not that bug.

But okay, I'm almost leaving server .. My friends are one by one leaving.

Server was made for Players ... why doesnt they fix things like players asked for? Is it not simple?

:(

On 12/20/2018 at 1:54 PM, H3R3G3 said:

All this bug time and it was not fixed, why?

Other Chronicles that I know as C4, C5, IL, Hellbound  has not that bug.

But okay, I'm almost leaving server .. My friends are one by one leaving.

Server was made for Players ... why doesnt they fix things like players asked for? Is it not simple?

:(

it is simple.  ITS NOT A BUG lol

Archived