Orfen Earring lvl3

aYotech

• L2 Team
11 hours ago, Loeve said:

Hello guys,

I've made Orfen Earring lvl 3. The name and description on it is wrong. Also, the description on the passive skill is different from the item description and its not doing what it supposed to do.

https://imgur.com/a/JCL6coy

https://imgur.com/a/BJY3ebn

Can some admin check it and give me a feedback, please?

Thank you

Looks like the localization for the item got reverted back again. Will put a bug in to get this fixed.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Looks like the localization for the item got reverted back again. Will put a bug in to get this fixed.

It reverted on ITS OWN ?????????????????????????????????? not that im happy he made orfen 3 but come on it is official game im sure u have a life and your own problems but that is something it shouldnt be incorrect, like come on for real!!!! No hate rly just disappointed

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, Jorep said:

It reverted on ITS OWN ?????????????????????????????????? not that im happy he made orfen 3 but come on it is official game im sure u have a life and your own problems but that is something it shouldnt be incorrect, like come on for real!!!! No hate rly just disappointed

The localization on the item and passive skill is incorrect. It is not a functional bug as the item is still working as intended from the patch notes.

2 hours ago, Jorep said:

You are crying about the stupid Orfen ring that 1 guy has over 1000 other problems that the servers are facing? Really? I can't believe @Juji Is even replying to this. 

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

The localization on the item and passive skill is incorrect. It is not a functional bug as the item is still working as intended from the patch notes.

good then plz fix more important things and leave that only useful for 1 guy item last to the list of things to do and sorry if im bothering u :)

2 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

You are crying about the stupid Orfen ring that 1 guy has over 1000 other problems that the servers are facing? Really? I can't believe @Juji Is even replying to this. 

Im not crying, if u knew english u would see i said im disappointed about how a company like NCsoft who its experience on L2 is ancient has a classic server with so many problems that is really disappointing and u shouldnt aim ME with a gun but the creator of this post LOL thanks!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Jorep said:

good then plz fix more important things and leave that only useful for 1 guy item last to the list of things to do and sorry if im bothering u :)

Im not crying, if u knew english u would see i said im disappointed about how a company like NCsoft who its experience on L2 is ancient has a classic server with so many problems that is really disappointing and u shouldnt aim ME with a gun but the creator of this post LOL thanks!!!!!!!!!

Read your broken sentence, with broken spelling and grammar and think about your command of the English language again. 

Archived