Lineage 2 and Rates

I know why people are complaining, i used to complain too a while ago.

But

I undestand why rates are like this and they should remain like this

Increase adena rates = Adena sellers will sell adena lower price = Prices at items will increace = Nothing changes

Increase spoil/drop rates = Items will worth less = Nothing changes

Combine those two and you will have tones of adena and cheap items. Drops will worth nothing and prices at b+ grade will go to hell. The rmt players who are ahead (and not all of them are botters - most of them are not) will farm easier sets/jewels etc etc to sell in rmt sites to rich pixel warriors who will pay anything to be ahead.

Adena rates stay the same = Adena in server dont increace much = economy is (more) stable

Spoil/drop rates stay the same = a player need to actually trade for the things he wants not just farm for 2h and done, and also find other ways to make adena (farming is only 35-40% of the adena i made so far btw)

I made around 40kk. Im not even focused mainly on adena. I didnt know how to do it. I dont play the market at all. I just play crafter/spoiler/pp

If i was focused only on adena, knew how classic works and played market i could be 100kk+ easily

This game isnt only about adena, you can get tones of parts/drops/mats farming and sell them up too 500k if its armor/weap top c parts (even mid in case of plated leather), you can get advantage of many things like item demand and make profit just by sitting in town or farm at the proper spot.

As a guy said in another forum, it works like real life here too. And seeing so many people being poor in a server full of opportunities (and i can say ITS EZ AS FAK), then i undestand why economy is shit in real life too... Most people are just lazy to think.

Not all spots are made for mages, not all spots are made for fighters, mob level has nothing to do with adena quantity, Some areas are good for adena, others good for parts, others good for spoils, others good for xp. As a spoiler im farming 50lvl mobs that drop 100-200 adena but the items i spoil from them worth 270,000 adena atm. And i just need 30-40 min to get 1-2 + they drop other nice items as well. Thats just an example.

If you spend your adena paying overpriced items, farming at wrong places, farning without buffer or cp/party and use xp scrolls every day what you think will happend? How you will make adena if it takes you 10 minites and 500 ss to kill a mob because you still have d grade weapon at 45+???

The more you progress the more adena you make. Progress isnt level,  progress = gear. Gear = less ss spent to kill + faster kill = more adena/drops per h.

They more you level up using xp scrolls  the harder game will be and you will hit a wall. The more you farm using 0 xp scrolls, the easier and more classic game will be. You can use your scrolls when you find opportunity to do so. 

Sorry for my bad english

The rates are skewed for 40 and under.  which means it gives adena sellers even a bigger foothold at less risk.  you can make the same, if not more adena pre 40 than you can at 50-60.  the 50-60 should be making A LOT more.

They dont care.  They have 0 experience how this game feels when u play it .

Everyone just need ADENA FOR SOULSHOTS!!! Are u understand this!!!

Not for gear! Not for enchant just for stupid soulshots!!!!

1. You didnt read my post and if you did delete this game its better for you to do

2. I play l2 since 2005 mister ''0 experience''.

3 Saying that need adena for soulshots after you read my post says it all

You shouldnt have the right to express your opinion. Only thing you do is cry and cry. Only way you will ever gain something for yourself is when someone else toss in on your legs. Like a dog. Pray and beg more while doing nothing productive

On 10/29/2018 at 9:31 PM, Spoiler123654 said:

What about this????? Adena increase is nothing alone. Price of mats will go up, price at weapon/armor parts same thing. C grade items need lots of materials and they are rare. I saw server (Aden) running out of varnish 3 days ago.... Only one overpriced shop at dion. And all mobs drop 1-1 mats at spoils

On 11/1/2018 at 2:20 PM, Spoiler123654 said:

There is no future if they dont increase adena rate. Actually one archer with c grade bow spend more adena on ssc than the adena he gets from mobs hahahaha. He needs like 5 ssc per hit ? Spoil rates .... C/B grade items will cost so much with current rates and no adena on server so .. RMT paradise :)

On 10/29/2018 at 2:12 PM, Spoiler123654 said:

I know how to unistall and let you waste years of your life here.. Lets see how it goes

On 10/29/2018 at 12:19 PM, Spoiler123654 said:

So i did test some areas and here are the results (i am Vip 2 so add +20% chance):

500 Nos with party at aligator island, spoiled 6-7 sage rags fragments (l2wiki chance 7.706% — 9.428%) (I got one in 5 days with my buffer in party). 0 Scythe Edges (1.895% — 2.317%).

100 excuro at cruma tower with party spoiled 0 Recipe: karmian gloves (l2wiki chance 40.37% — 44.55%).

40-50 Undin Rowin at forgotten temple spoiled 0 recipe: Elven Mithril Gloves (l2wiki chance 23.11% — 28.47%).

15 Death fires at forgotten temple spoiled 0 dwarven trident edges (l2 wiki chance 32.30% — 39.20% * This mob spawns rarely at random locations, you may be lucky if find one per 1h if lots of people farming in FT).

900-1000 mobs in total in Forgotten temple (red area) rooms spoiled maybe 70% of them = 4 mace of judgment heads (patin archers) + 10-11 orichalcum and nothing from others. 0 drop, 0 spoils. I spent 3 days in that place.

40-50 Lord of the Plains in plains of the lizardmen got 0 brigantine Tempers (l2wiki chance 8.788% — 10.752%) But maybe that was just bad luck.

95% of mobs give only 1 material on spoil like Noble Ant Captain that gives 1 thread every time (l2wiki says: 1-13 thread).

Some mobs give 1-3 but its rare.

Top d / C grade recipes and parts drop/spoil chance is very low. The only items that you can spoil recs/parts for are the ones you can buy at shop.

With one exception

Most important !!!!

I killed 800+ breka orc warriors (!!!!!!!), made trains of 6-8 and mass spoiled them. I got 0 recipe: Winged Spear (l2wiki chance 0,5-1%).

I spent at least 6 hours there, you must run from one mob to the other and distance is big

Didnt realise how many i killed until i saw that i got around 15-17+% at lvl 38 .. Each mob gave me 1,600-1650 xp ....

Now i have a terrible headache and i feel sick, this is an addictive game and drop rate feels like gamble and with those rates you can spend hours and hours without realising it. Little kids play too, they dont have self control, they can damage their health. This is humiliating. No more tests. Im done

@Spoiler123654 You Troll You! 

2 hours ago, Spoiler123654 said:

I know why people are complaining, i used to complain too a while ago.

But

I undestand why rates are like this and they should remain like this

Increase adena rates = Adena sellers will sell adena lower price = Prices at items will increace = Nothing changes

Increase spoil/drop rates = Items will worth less = Nothing changes

Combine those two and you will have tones of adena and cheap items. Drops will worth nothing and prices at b+ grade will go to hell. The rmt players who are ahead (and not all of them are botters - most of them are not) will farm easier sets/jewels etc etc to sell in rmt sites to rich pixel warriors who will pay anything to be ahead.

Adena rates stay the same = Adena in server dont increace much = economy is (more) stable

Spoil/drop rates stay the same = a player need to actually trade for the things he wants not just farm for 2h and done, and also find other ways to make adena (farming is only 35-40% of the adena i made so far btw)

I made around 40kk. Im not even focused mainly on adena. I didnt know how to do it. I dont play the market at all. I just play crafter/spoiler/pp

If i was focused only on adena, knew how classic works and played market i could be 100kk+ easily

This game isnt only about adena, you can get tones of parts/drops/mats farming and sell them up too 500k if its armor/weap top c parts (even mid in case of plated leather), you can get advantage of many things like item demand and make profit just by sitting in town or farm at the proper spot.

As a guy said in another forum, it works like real life here too. And seeing so many people being poor in a server full of opportunities (and i can say ITS EZ AS FAK), then i undestand why economy is shit in real life too... Most people are just lazy to think.

Not all spots are made for mages, not all spots are made for fighters, mob level has nothing to do with adena quantity, Some areas are good for adena, others good for parts, others good for spoils, others good for xp. As a spoiler im farming 50lvl mobs that drop 100-200 adena but the items i spoil from them worth 270,000 adena atm. And i just need 30-40 min to get 1-2 + they drop other nice items as well. Thats just an example.

If you spend your adena paying overpriced items, farming at wrong places, farning without buffer or cp/party and use xp scrolls every day what you think will happend? How you will make adena if it takes you 10 minites and 500 ss to kill a mob because you still have d grade weapon at 45+???

The more you progress the more adena you make. Progress isnt level,  progress = gear. Gear = less ss spent to kill + faster kill = more adena/drops per h.

They more you level up using xp scrolls  the harder game will be and you will hit a wall. The more you farm using 0 xp scrolls, the easier and more classic game will be. You can use your scrolls when you find opportunity to do so. 

Sorry for my bad english

Well i totally agree with you. And i have to tell this in ppl if you want to play l2 and enjoy it without losing a lot of hours you must read guides and search thinks....like othes mmorpg games that you must read and then you enjoy the game...

Archived