Actual Chaos

ritoplz

Honestly i Think NCWEst did the final blow to what started to be a great server, you had no idea how to run this server, mail me if you want some tips-

I have 50 true players on my friendlist, guess how many been on the last few days? 3.

Just now, ritoplz said:

Honestly i Think NCWEst did the final blow to what started to be a great server, you had no idea how to run this server, mail me if you want some tips-

I have 50 true players on my friendlist, guess how many been on the last few days? 3.

from 17 of my friendlist only 3 plays and today was the final for me also gl with this shit.

These guys don't deserver 1/4 of the players they got, they don't deserve 1/10 of the money they got, but im also sure people have stopped donating, I'm tilted i actually gave them my money in the beggining, hoping they could make a good server, thats why im mad.

26 minutes ago, ritoplz said:

I'm not even sure it started out as a great anything to be honest. It was delayed basically all day because of the broken mess they were trying to implement. It's all backfiring but whatever. They got their money from us from all the chronicle packs and VIP we bought thinking this was going to be something great..which definitely beats $15/month subscription. 

7 minutes ago, AlphaSwift said:

I'm not even sure it started out as a great anything to be honest. It was delayed basically all day because of the broken mess they were trying to implement. It's all backfiring but whatever. They got their money from us from all the chronicle packs and VIP we bought thinking this was going to be something great..which definitely beats $15/month subscription. 

well yeah i'm just saying because the amount of people they had, not to mention i also met a lot of honest and good people, which i'm sad to say most of them already left due to this.

5 minutes ago, AlphaSwift said:

Thing is they could make so much more money by just dealing with these issues and respecting their customers.How its possible that a big company like ncsoft is so blind to go for a short term profit,they could give a server we all wanted without all these shit the current one have and make much more.But don't worry if a company like blizzard can be damaged by single stupid announcement u think ncsoft gonna be ok,all their games going downwards and in long term all these gonna hurt them sooner or later.

1 hour ago, Eotl said:

Go buy adena from bots,mats/ss/equipment from store and brag being good clown.

if you people tried to make an argument for what you think it should be done instead of behaving like little bitches, screaming and stepping your foot on the ground, demanding attention and threatening to quit, maybe, just maybe you'd deserve more than being mocked.

There have been a few actual good suggestions put forth in this forum.  Admittedly, there have also been a LOT of pure idiocy as well.  

Either way, they don't seem to give a fuk about any of it. 

Meh, it is what it is, and we can either play the game as given or not.   Nothing anyone can actually do about it, right?

Archived