Nova PvP's

Truffle

Nova is dead long time now ! There members were in town for a few months and now they recruit one of the worst players . Come on who want to join a dead clan who refuses to make any kind o pvp , Who never leaves town ? A bunch of clowns gathered in one clan . Nova = circus !

13 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Nova is dead long time now ! There members were in town for a few months and now they recruit one of the worst players . Come on who want to join a dead clan who refuses to make any kind o pvp , Who never leaves town ? A bunch of clowns gathered in one clan . Nova = circus !

Lol Aizen plz stop. Btw can you explain to us all how your clannies managed to donate to you untradable elemental shirts? Lel

12 hours ago, Quitted said:

Lol Aizen plz stop. Btw can you explain to us all how your clannies managed to donate to you untradable elemental shirts? Lel

lmao you think KKKm is me? jesus christ son if I wanna say something I'll say it straight from here lol. and say what? my clannies donated elemental shirt to me? lmao I have this elemental shirt for years now lmao 

17 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

lmao you think KKKm is me? jesus christ son if I wanna say something I'll say it straight from here lol. and say what? my clannies donated elemental shirt to me? lmao I have this elemental shirt for years now lmao 

say-lmao-one-more-time-i-dare-you.jpg

13 hours ago, AiZeN said:

The status of this game can be measured in two sentences

- no one cares anynore since they haven't done one single mantainance on december 2017

- no one cares anymore if someone buys accounts

You're lucky that the original owner didn't show up .. untill now.

Now do your usual bla bla

I don't care anymore either

3 hours ago, bybasas said:

more scamers on ms  wallabi

Post screenshot of this scam and if you can prove he actually scammed something I'll personally kick him lmao but I doubt you can prove anything :P 

9 hours ago, Quitted said:

The status of this game can be measured in two sentences

- no one cares anynore since they haven't done one single mantainance on december 2017

- no one cares anymore if someone buys accounts

You're lucky that the original owner didn't show up .. untill now.

Now do your usual bla bla

I don't care anymore either

lmao based on your posts looks like you care too much too bad I don't know who you are nor I care with the multiple servers Im playing on I've just whooped too many to even count :P 

Archived